Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'll make sure to counter with a full Pirate ballot before Sunday.

Maybe I'll do it tonight. Most likely I'll pass out though, so weekend is more likely.

Appreciated.

For all those likely to complain, I’m only putting in the full Fire ballot if no other ballots come in. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Appreciated.

For all those likely to complain, I’m only putting in the full Fire ballot if no other ballots come in. 

g strings didn't allow me to submit my roster that one year.

See why people scream out suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss gang?

hypocrisy to one hunna. 

Ggs Iowa good luck going forward.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

g strings didn't allow me to submit my roster that one year.

See why people scream out suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss gang?

hypocrisy to one hunna. 

Ggs Iowa good luck going forward.

Cry more. Nacho said he wouldn’t have taken your ballot that just said “all my players” either, but both glen and nacho said they would accept it if you listed out all the players like the ballot sent to nacho would be.

But cry more. It’s about all you do well in this league. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Cry more. Nacho said he wouldn’t have taken your ballot that just said “all my players” either, but both glen and nacho said they would accept it if you listed out all the players like the ballot sent to nacho would be.

But cry more. It’s about all you do well in this league. 

Nope I copied and pasted. It's why i thought it was weird, No ones crying my guy. Just stating. How dare you don't take the time to actually vote? lazy ffff

9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nope I copied and pasted. It's why i thought it was weird, No ones crying my guy. Just stating. How dare you don't take the time to actually vote? lazy ffff

You literally said right here that you didn't copy and paste and wanted to know why copy paste would be accepted but "I want all my guys" wouldn't be.

Cry more.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

You literally said right here that you didn't copy and paste and wanted to know why copy paste would be accepted but "I want all my guys" wouldn't be.

Cry more.

I said that there but sent him the list via pm. My guy love how i get you triggered lol. It's like i make your day so much better.

Can't wait for the Gstrings/ Pwn connection to end. So we could have a nice fair league again. luuuuuuuuuuuuuh it.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

>cries

>makes up bull**** proven wrong by his own posts while crying more

>claims someone else is triggered

Brother plz as a mod you should set an example not try and post vulgar language. Brother you ok? We look to you for integrity and moral. Don’t let us down brother. Sheeeesh you got some anger issues friend 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

This is a lie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

I said that there but sent him the list via pm. My guy love how i get you triggered lol. It's like i make your day so much better.

Can't wait for the Gstrings/ Pwn connection to end. So we could have a nice fair league again. luuuuuuuuuuuuuh it.

This is a lie

• Like 1