Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol what. Why the rush? I offered a this years 2nd and next years 1st and didn’t even get a chance to negotiate. 

I don’t get this league.

Malf's offer was a lot better than that (not that Malf overpaid or anything --- I think the trade was even).

To be honest, considering how well Chicago will do, I'm not sure your offer was even much better than rammy's and even he knows his offer was garbage.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Malf's offer was a lot better than that (not that Malf overpaid or anything --- I think the trade was even).

To be honest, considering how well Chicago will do, I'm not sure your offer was even much better than rammy's and even he knows his offer was garbage.

A next years 1st and 2nd and this years 7th is better than a this years 2nd and next years 1st. I agree.

i just don’t get why he rushed and didn’t negotiate at all? I would’ve added a this years 7th to get the deal done. It’s the same deal except he gets the 2nd now instead of next year.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol what. Why the rush? I offered a this years 2nd and next years 1st and didn’t even get a chance to negotiate. 

I don’t get this league.

A 2nd this year is garbage for bucs when he's trying to rebuild.

Dude is gonna hit the rookie draft hard.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

A next years 1st and 2nd and this years 7th is better than a this years 2nd and next years 1st. I agree.

i just don’t get why he rushed and didn’t negotiate at all? I would’ve added a this years 7th to get the deal done. It’s the same deal except he gets the 2nd now instead of next year.

I mean, aside from 9th Malf threw in, everything was negotiated openly in thread. It's not like you didn't have a shot.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

A 2nd this year is garbage for bucs when he's trying to rebuild.

Dude is gonna hit the rookie draft hard.

Okay, so trade it for next year picks. I just don’t understand the rush instead of allowing me to counter. Whatever I guess. He PMed me and said he had an offer he liked more, I responded with what do I need to add? And he said he took malfs deal. 

Okay, so trade it for next year picks. I just don’t understand the rush instead of allowing me to counter. Whatever I guess. He PMed me and said he had an offer he liked more, I responded with what do I need to add? And he said he took malfs deal. 

Snooze u lose.

Just gotta go balls to the wall to ensure you get your guy

I disagree with not trying to get more from you, but it's up to bucs if he thinks it's worth continuing or not. Your offer was so far off from Malf's and Malf's offer already exists. It's up to bucs if he wants to take Malf's offer now or try to get a substantial amount more from you in order to best Malf's offer.

Would you have sent a better offer if he'd continued the negotiation? Because to beat Malf's offer, you'd have to have given a ton of compensation considering how further along your team is. You definitely would have had to overpay.

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I'd get the frustration @MookieMonstah if this was all via PM and you heard nothing at all from bucs, but that's not what happened.

I don’t understand how a this years 2nd is less valuable than next years 2nd. He added the later pick via pm.

I just wish I had the opportunity to add and negotiate lol

I don’t understand how a this years 2nd is less valuable than next years 2nd. He added the later pick via pm.

because next draft has rookies and bucs isn't trying to win in S17. a 2nd this year is basically as valuable as that 9th he just got.

Ironic. You traded Juice for nothing and now you ask why the rush.

Seems to me like Malf is the new Harper. Panty ripping erryone, Watch out for the new scrub. 

Thank god he has no idea how to use sliders. Other wise you're looking at a young rammy.

Archived