Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I woke up, came down at noon expecting that I'd need to update the draft thread with like 10 picks and discover there's no new picks to be made. Welp - here comes time slots

Question - for some dynasty leagues I’m leading/in, I’ve considered going to a Google Sheet to track draft picks, allowing certain trustworthy users to update the list. Would that help you at all? I kinda assume you use that time to assign players to teams in the engine, so it might not be at all helpful, but I have no idea if that’s the case or not.

I just know from experience I hate having to update a master list constantly.

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

Didn’t even tag the next up though. @ravens5520

Just assume everyone is staring at their monitors the whole time so what’s the need, plus doing it on my phone while I run a basketball tournament is a little cumbersome to double check who is after me with how much people trade around. If we’re on time slots I know when I need to be on but here we are.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've been rewatching GoT in anticipation of the new season. I've been speaking very oddly since Jaqen H'gahar has been in the mix

I'm finally caught up with the rest of the world. And I have no idea when I'll watch the final season. I'm sure I'll have it spoiled before I actually get to see it 

Archived