Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would guess he wanted DT back. I didn't even realize I traded right in front of him in the fourth until I figured out who to tag after me. 😂

Would have sick keeper potential as well.. But garbage Mariota made me skeptical. It was between him and Wills..

There's also another guy that i'm shocked you didn't take :D 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Would have sick keeper potential as well.. But garbage Mariota made me skeptical. It was between him and Wills..

There's also another guy that i'm shocked you didn't take :D 

I know who you're talking about. I assume he's who you were talking about a few days ago too.

Davis hasn't lived up to his draft position. But he's done alright with garbage at QB. I'm content with him as my number three.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Shocked homer ruskie didn't pick Davis over that crappy WR he took. 

Not the right season. Top 5 status and a decent 2018, but he was injured much of 2017 and didnt have a big impact. Jones is better for immediate impact. 

If this was next season, I'd rank him higher. But I'm not drafting potential when we still have another season this year.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would guess he wanted DT back. I didn't even realize I traded right in front of him in the fourth until I figured out who to tag after me. 😂

I feel like sometimes I overvalue my former players, but not keeping DT was an easy one, and frankly the debate I was having was Hooker (luxury pick) and another position.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I have 7 picks between now and round 11. Got a shopping list of positions I gotta fill during that time. Kicker, punter, STC, FB, the works.

You joke. But these positions are vital to a teams success. Likely almost as much as offensive line.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I have 7 picks between now and round 11. Got a shopping list of positions I gotta fill during that time. Kicker, punter, STC, FB, the works.

I’ll give you a S19 3rd for 4 of them

Archived