Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I took a Coach way to early but one round later? Solid pick.

Bill Belichick typically goes in the 8th round. Glen took him super early because of how his picks fall and he admitted he overdrafted him. You took Sean Payton, not the GOAT, a full round earlier than when the GOAT usually goes. That's where the criticism comes from.

13 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Bill Belichick typically goes in the 8th round. Glen took him super early because of how his picks fall and he admitted he overdrafted him. You took Sean Payton, not the GOAT, a full round earlier than when the GOAT usually goes. That's where the criticism comes from.

Coaching run was happening. People now mad they’re going to be stuck with Hue Jackson.

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Coaches going off 2-4 rounds earlier than they should be. Dope. 

As opposed to me choosing between the 15th best center or 24th best tackle (hypothetically)? I had an extra 8th, at the bottom of the round. Most of the top tier HCs usually get picked 8-9 during most seasons anyway.

I had 1 other coach I'd put on Carroll's tier at this time, and for my squad I went with him as I thought he'd fit what I'm trying to accomplish with my team. I'd rather ensure my head coach is the one I want instead of having to pick at the leftovers, when I feel that there's a few guys that can fit the positions I have left to fill.

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Most of the top tier HCs usually get picked 8-9 during most seasons anyway.

Normally, like two, maybe three coaches get picked before the 10th round. Last season, we had one taken before the 10th. 

We have had 5 taken before the 9th this year. I just went back pretty far, and can only find one other season where any coach other than Belichick went before the 9th.

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

Normally, like two, maybe three coaches get picked before the 10th round. Last season, we had one taken before the 10th. 

We have had 5 taken before the 9th this year. I just went back pretty far, and can only find one other season where any coach other than Belichick went before the 9th.

I wonder who took a coach before the 10th last season....

👀

44 minutes ago, pwny said:

Used to be a time where I'd trade a 5th and get 2 tags. Times change, my friend. If you are content sitting back and picking from sub .500 HCs, be my guest.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Used to be a time where I'd trade a 5th and get 2 tags. Times change, my friend. If you are content sitting back and picking from sub .500 HCs, be my guest.

Times change, but sometimes the new still only puts up 3 points on the old when it matters.

Archived