Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I know I  havent updated it yet; in the middle of adding the compensatory rounds

Nah I'm saying hes otc for round 14. Not malf. Guess malf traded his s14 pick. Just dont wanna see the thread get derailed lol

5 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

@waffles7 you're OTC now.

Is it me or was Jordy Nelson just not listed anywhere? I did 2-3 searches to confirm, but didn't see him on the drafted or available lists.

I already  moved Jordy Nelson's player file to the Retired folder when he retired mid-season so it wasn't generated on the automated list I generate. Still, by rule, retirements don't take into effect until incoming rookies so Nelson is technically eligible for Season 17 (but not Season 18).

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I already  moved Jordy Nelson's player file to the Retired folder when he retired mid-season so it wasn't generated on the automated list I generate. Still, by rule, retirements don't take into effect until incoming rookies so Nelson is technically eligible for Season 17 (but not Season 18).

👀

Romo here we come

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That’s what I was assuming. Sounds good. Worth using and seeing if there’s anything left from him. 

Archived