Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What struck me as odd about swoosh misses is that he actually picked for Rammy when he had his Round 11 picks outstanding yet didnt make them for himself.

I'm on vacation so didn't have time to do any research. I'm flying back tonight. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Round later than I took Jared Goff. He’s going to be a starting QB next year.

You're assuming hes going to sign as a starter despite being hurt the last 3 seasons and showing little to nothing his rookie season.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Anyone going to grace us with rankings now that the bulk of the draft is over?

I'm tempted, but no way I am going to put through that work.. maybe a "skill positions" ranking, but not a full one

I likely will

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Round later than I took Jared Goff. He’s going to be a starting QB next year.

Where’s he going to be starting for any meaningful time? The Giants are drafting a rookie. The Jags are apparent getting Foles. The Dolphins are tanking and not going to spend on a QB. Kyler Murray is going somewhere. What opening is he possibly going to be in that justifies him as a keeper?

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

Where’s he going to be starting for any meaningful time? The Giants are drafting a rookie. The Jags are apparent getting Foles. The Dolphins are tanking and not going to spend on a QB. Kyler Murray is going somewhere. What opening is he possibly going to be in that justifies him as a keeper?

If he doesn’t end up a starter what’s the worst case scenario. I took him over a FB or P? It’s a worthwhile risk. 

Archived