Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

7 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Pats fan tho, remember.

Guess you must be a Chiefs fan with all those Chiefs players! Or do good teams just happen to have more good players in the sim? Hm quite a thought but nah let’s just keep accusing me of being some dude I don’t even know, that’s way more fun. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol apparently I can’t draft anyone from New Orleans without this crap. What better P was available? 

Thanks for taking my call Mazz, I’ll hang up and listen.

My boy Mr. Corn obv

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Guess you must be a Chiefs fan with all those Chiefs players! Or do good teams just happen to have more good players in the sim? Hm quite a thought but nah let’s just keep accusing me of being some dude I don’t even know, that’s way more fun. 

See, I would believe you if you hadn't gotten defensive over my comment about saints bias.

Kinda odd you knew Harp was a saints fan and all, ya know apparently never knowing who he was.

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

See, I would believe you if you hadn't gotten defensive over my comment about saints bias.

Kinda odd you knew Harp was a saints fan and all, ya know apparently never knowing who he was.

You’ve accused me of being Harper and a Saints fan 50 times. It doesn’t take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

Archived