Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

So I’m writing a script that reads the way the draft goes and shows me trends; when a run on a certain position is likely to start or end, which owners have biases towards certain positions, players, or teams.

I’m not going to share this, except for one fact. Team bias refers to which team an owner is likely to gravitate towards and choose from in certain situations. I have several owners with high bias points. Every single one of them is a gravitation towards their favorite team. The top in those include flux with the Jags, Tammy with the Rams, Mookie with the Saints, swoosh with the Falcons.

really makes you think. 

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

So I’m writing a script that reads the way the draft goes and shows me trends; when a run on a certain position is likely to start or end, which owners have biases towards certain positions, players, or teams.

I’m not going to share this, except for one fact. Team bias refers to which team an owner is likely to gravitate towards and choose from in certain situations. I have several owners with high bias points. Every single one of them is a gravitation towards their favorite team. The top in those include flux with the Jags, Tammy with the Rams, Mookie with the Saints, me with the Jags.

really makes you think. 

And me with the nfc least

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

me with the falcons i have noticed

I'm going back several seasons. 3 of one team in a season is pretty normal mild bias that can correct in a different direction the following season. I'm certainly not seeing anything abnormal with your Falcons selections. Though if it continued this way over 3+ seasons, it would probably trigger a high bias. Given the way that it tends to happen though, it's probably more of an anomaly. 

38 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m not going to share this, except for one fact. Team bias refers to which team an owner is likely to gravitate towards and choose from in certain situations. I have several owners with high bias points. Every single one of them is a gravitation towards their favorite team. The top in those include flux with the Jags, Tammy with the Rams, Mookie with the Saints, me with the Jags.

really makes you think. 

I have more Patriots players than Saints players but yep keep it coming. 

Archived