Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

17 hours ago, pwny said:

So I’m writing a script that reads the way the draft goes and shows me trends; when a run on a certain position is likely to start or end, which owners have biases towards certain positions, players, or teams.

I’m not going to share this, except for one fact. Team bias refers to which team an owner is likely to gravitate towards and choose from in certain situations. I have several owners with high bias points. Every single one of them is a gravitation towards their favorite team. The top in those include flux with the Jags, Tammy with the Rams, Mookie with the Saints, swoosh with the Falcons.

really makes you think. 

Do I have any biases?

I assume you’ll find I draft defense early (particularly DBs) and o-line late...

curious if numbers match my perceptions of myself

@MookieMonstah

I know I allowed it at the time but after doing some digging this morning, the reason Scott O'Brien wasn't on the draft pool was because he had officially declared his retirement from coaching. By rule, that makes him ineligible in the NSFL following rookies coming in the NSFL season aftewards. I know he's still a scout for the Patriots, but as long as he's considered retired as a coach, I'm afraid he cannot be selected.

Make up the pick at your leisure. Sorry!

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

@MookieMonstah

I know I allowed it at the time but after doing some digging this morning, the reason Scott O'Brien wasn't on the draft pool was because he had officially declared his retirement from coaching. By rule, that makes him ineligible in the NSFL following rookies coming in the NSFL season aftewards. I know he's still a scout for the Patriots, but as long as he's considered retired as a coach, I'm afraid he cannot be selected.

Make up the pick at your leisure. Sorry!

Hm. That stinks. Especially since I would've taken Farrell and he's gone now lol.

Archived