Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I let you win to lull my future opponents into a false sense of security and the BAM- I will strike like a viper! You are just a pawn in my game of life

This may be the dumbest thing I've read in this league. And since this has been going on for 9 years, that's impressive. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

This may be the dumbest thing I've read in this league. And since this has been going on for 9 years, that's impressive. 

And [redacted] has been in the league for 7 years, so it’s really impressive. 

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Playing the long game. Everyone else is playing Checkers and I’m playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos 

You know [Redacted] said the same exact thing. Funny enough he's been trash ever since.

23 minutes ago, Glen said:

You know [Redacted] said the same exact thing. Funny enough he's been trash ever since.

Just you wait. When crab legs has one more NFL season, then it’s over for us all. 

Just now, pwny said:

Just you wait. When crab legs has one more NFL season, then it’s over for us all. 

Just you wait Ipeen

Master plan is coming along

S20 y'all gonna be screaming my name from the heavens

On 3/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, pwny said:

Nacho, can you give Gurley that arthritis nerf?

Can you imagine tanking a full season to land an elite running back?

Then you trade said running back, who is fully healthy, for another great back, who plays for your favorite team, but has had injury problems, and then this news comes out?

Brutal.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Can you imagine tanking a full season to land an elite running back?

Then you trade said running back, who is fully healthy, for another great back, who plays for your favorite team, but has had injury problems, and then this news comes out?

Brutal.

And then your team that you tanked for beats the greatest team off all time in the chip??

Gotta be rough for redacted

Archived