Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's great and all, but Nacho doesn't pull the actual PFF rankings.

Hughes 4 sacks in 2017, on the other hand... not so great.

Jerry Hughes [16 GS]: 57 tackles (13 stuffs), 1 coverage, 8 sacks, 1 forced fumble.
Jerry Hughes [16 GS]: 69 tackles (7 stuffs), 6 coverages, 9 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

When those 4 sacks were 50% of his grade, he put up this.

Also - What's hilarious is that the trade was never discussed with PSID. It was, however, discussed with 5 other owners to see what *fair value* for those two together would be if someone didn't have players worth keeping. Through various discussions over the last two weeks, everyone agreed that a third round was proper value.

I dumped the trade in the middle of the ruckus, using someone that has two far worse players kept at EDGE, and waited to see. Despite all the madness of the other trades, the only one someone tried to suggest was panty ripping was the trade multiple people agreed on. Wild.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Also - What's hilarious is that the trade was never discussed with PSID. It was, however, discussed with 5 other owners to see what *fair value* for those two together would be if someone didn't have players worth keeping. Through various discussions over the last two weeks, everyone agreed that a third round was proper value.

I dumped the trade in the middle of the ruckus, using someone that has two far worse players kept at EDGE, and waited to see. Despite all the madness of the other trades, the only one someone tried to suggest was panty ripping was the trade multiple people agreed on. Wild.

Which trade? And who suggested it?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Which trade? And who suggested it?

"Sucks I probably could’ve been a ****** and gotten like a 3rd for Jenkins but I have a soul"

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You offered him up for a 4th and I accepted. That is legally binding. Penetrate my team with your Cox!!!!

I never posted that I traded you cox specifically.

Someone with a better 4th could come along. 

But I'm over that now. Cox is mine. And will never move him

Archived