Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I never posted that I traded you cox specifically.

Someone with a better 4th could come along. 

But I'm over that now. Cox is mine. And will never move him

But you just said all of your trade offers are for real and since you said yourself that you were offering Cox for a 4th and I accepted, I don’t see what other logical explaination there could be in this scenario 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

But you just said all of your trade offers are for real and since you said yourself that you were offering Cox for a 4th and I accepted, I don’t see what other logical explaination there could be in this scenario 

He said all his trades, not trade offers.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A 4th

Not eaglespete's 4th

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wasn't he a rookie then?

Yeah. And now he’s not. Played a full season, never hit the draft pool, but doesn’t cost full value?

So he was kept for one tag as a rookie. His keeper cost can't be less than one tag going forward.

He was kept as a starting Quarterback. His tag cost once the rookie tag cap is no longer his cost should be that of a starting Quarterback. 

Just now, pwny said:

He was kept as a starting Quarterback. His tag cost once the rookie tag cap is no longer his cost should be that of a starting Quarterback. 

He gets two seasons to be kept for one tag. After that he's four tags if he plays eight games or more.

Rookies in this draft can still be kept for one tag.

Should be noted that I voted against the rule in the first place. 😂

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He gets two seasons to be kept for one tag. After that he's four tags if he plays eight games or more.

Should be noted that I voted against the rule in the first place. 😂

That's not what the rules say.

Which he did. For PSID. Why should an owner be able to play a guy 39 games, sit the player 9, and get them as a non-rookie for 1 tag?

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I know. But once they’re not rookies, they shouldn’t still be able to cost 1 tag unless they played less than 7 games per season post their most recent time in the draft pool.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He gets two seasons to be kept for one tag.

This also already happened. He was drafted in S14, played a full 16 games. Then he was kept in S15 for one tag, kept in S16 for one tag, and now gets to be kept in S17 for one tag too?

I took it as 2 nsfl season counting their rookie draft, reason why Lattimore was 1 last season but no longer could be kept for 1. I get for being able to keep for 1 season after the rookie draft so people can actually keep some rookies for at least 2 seasons.

Archived