Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

5 hours ago, waffles7 said:

@Scalamania and I have agreed to a Blockbuster!

@Scalamania Recieves:

QB- Deshaun Watson

OLB- Jadeveon Clowney

SS- Jamal Adams 

6th round pick

@waffles7 Recieves:

QB- Ben Roethlisberger

QB- Baker Mayfield

WR- Odell Beckham

Unbiased thoughts.

Waffles won atm.

Big Ben is an upgrade over Watson, will have two seasons at least of better qb play if not more. 

Odell for Clowney and Adams is an even trade from my perspective. Odell is a top 5ish wr. Clowney is a top 10 talent, but makes incredibly stupid plays. My sources say Adams is also going to be elite, but saftey is a position I don't value too highly.

The combo of Odell and Ben make waffles a far better team than the combo of Watson, Clowney, and Adams.

Also depending on your opinion of Baker the trade could shift further into waffles favor. I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion. But his value certainly doesnt hurt the trade for waffles.

Remixx will need to wait possibly 2 more seasons to see real top 5-10 play from Watson, and that all depends if Watson can make the next step(which I'm not sure he can out play the current top 5). Also remixx plays hot potato with QB often enough that Watson might not even be his QB long term. 

Overall waffles won atm, could maybe shift into remixxxs favor. But unless Watson turns mvp caliber I dont think you can ever say he won the trade.

33 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

What’s your guys’ thoughts on the trade that went down between @Scalamania and I today? 

I dont believe in Watson. 

Big Ben is immediate upgrade and makes you a serious contender.

OBJ is top 5 WR. Huge get.

Wasn't a believer in Mayfield coming out, but it's hard to deny what he's done.

Upgrading to a legit franchise QB and having a young gun waiting in the wings, while netting a top 5 WR... hard to argue against it.

Clowney has improved, and Adams is nice too, but I just dont believe in Watson fully.

And from your roster perspective, you had Watt replacing Cloweny. It's a great deal for you, scalamania could still win, but from an asset perspective I think it was a bigger win for you. Still, both sides could come away with a win-win here. 

But even not factoring rosters, if I had to choose which set to take, it's the second IMO.

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Dont forget this dude knows photoshop. 

Dont forget this dude forgot to tag possibly one of the greatest defensive talents of all time 

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks for being up front about this, Glen. Fixed.

Been trying to get AB for literal years. Not gonna burn the bridge after finally getting him.

Archived