Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So why'd you bring rushing touchdowns into this? 

You literally said you weren't talking about passing, but an entire offense, and I'm the one bringing in things other than passing?

You're better than this Ruskie.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Nacho, I put a white border on this to deal with the aliasing from it being a .gif. How would this look in the sim engine?

HH5KP2l.gif

Tbh, for the sim engine it doesn't really matter because the background is white, already.

The only time you're going to notice is if you're using a dark skin for the forums or something.

...Actually, if you link me all the pngs for the new logos again I'll just use the pngs for the forums. No reason they have to be gifs, really.

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You can have the offense that puts up 600 yards and 2 touchdowns. I'll take the one with 300 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Based on your maths, your offense out produced mine. But who do you think will win more often?

#MathThat

Our produced on a Marco level. Yes. TDs are an opportunity stat. They are very valuable to scoring points to win games, but a lot less valuable when trying to quantify each players specific impact on the game.

If you go 4 plays 40 yards and a TD. One player caught the first three passes for 10 yards each and another caught a 10 yard TD to end the drive. Which player has had the bigger impact?

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You can enjoy your metrics. I'll enjoy the Ws.

pwny: 61.76% win percentage
Ruskie: 58.93% win percentage

I guess we've proven metrics correlate to wins. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Let me put an end to this...

Of the dual-WR keeper teams....

1. Julio + Thomas (by a landslide)
  2. AB + Juju
  3. Thielen + Hilton
  4. OBJ + Woods
  5. Allen + Ridley
  6. Cooks + Lockett
  7. Adams + Moore

Yes but theilen and Hilton arent better than Odell and a wet towel

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Our produced on a Marco level. Yes. TDs are an opportunity stat. They are very valuable to scoring points to win games, but a lot less valuable when trying to quantify each players specific impact on the game.

If you go 4 plays 40 yards and a TD. One player caught the first three passes for 10 yards each and another caught a 10 yard TD to end the drive. Which player has had the bigger impact?

Khodder: 63.39% win percentage
pwny: 61.76% win percentage
Ruskie: 58.93% win percentage

Archived