Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

9 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

There’s not much point to the tags... I don’t get notified of them when off the site. Only emails for dms

Then change your settings. 

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

Well then.. guess I learned something new! Good looks on that

I created a new email for FF, and set it up on a different app on my phone. Set the notifications to come through, but to not count up on the app badge - so I never have to open the app. Then signed up for all the different notifications.

JpVwCLd.png

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

I don’t see the garbage point. He proved his talents this year. But he’s worth the investment. Give him another nfl season and that tandem will be deadly. 

He proved his talents by being a #1 receiver and barely hitting 1k. 

He could be good in the future - and I totally get waiting out a player to develop - but he’s not going to be good this season. Certainly not like the other guys on that list. 800 yards is about what to expect from him, and that’s if you get a QB. 

I say this having gone through it with Michael Thomas. 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

the criticism isn't about whether he'll be good or not in the future. it's about his viability now.

This. Especially given it’s being asked how he and Nuk compare to the others. 

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

This. Especially given it’s being asked how he and Nuk compare to the others. 

I guess I don’t see him falling to the later rounds. He’s likely going to play 7 games and be stashed. This wasn’t the draft that I found a qb to win it all. Trades for QBs flew around but wasn’t able to find one

You’re right that he may not blow ppl out of the water for the sim, but he should be a solid #2 behind dhop. With the most upside of all WRs available. 

Archived