Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

He’s a top 5 WR. And you traded him and 3 tags for two firsts and a couple players you’ll have for one season. You wouldn’t be able to get Mike Evans, Michael Thomas or Travis Kelce at that price. And it’s unlikely you could even get a Thielen or T.Y. Hilton at that price. 

The only reason Juju, who is not on that tier, went for the price he did was because YB couldn’t afford to keep him and needed to make a deal the day before he lost him. You had Hill fully tagged.

Yeah but is your team playing Sunday though 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

He’s a top 5 WR. And you traded him and 3 tags for two firsts and a couple players you’ll have for one season. You wouldn’t be able to get Mike Evans, Michael Thomas or Travis Kelce at that price. And it’s unlikely you could even get a Thielen or T.Y. Hilton at that price. 

The only reason Juju, who is not on that tier, went for the price he did was because YB couldn’t afford to keep him and needed to make a deal the day before he lost him. You had Hill fully tagged.

Do not step at my man Juju

If you kept all these guys you’re finding all the time instead of selling for peanuts, maybe you wouldn’t have one of the worst win percentages in the league. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you kept all these guys you’re finding all the time instead of selling for peanuts, maybe you wouldn’t have one of the worst win percentages in the league. 

this would make me cry if i didn't have a chip my guy. rinse wash and repeat. If the rams win Sunday. I'll go on vacay to the bahamas and probably be gone for a min.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets talk on Monday 

why. You packer fans love yapping but hide when the reaper comes. Incog is the perfect example.

Go pack go? Plus have always had loved for you babes. 

That Div thread in the pack sub was so cringe worthy. I read Goff was garbag over 200 times. 

I swear to god lol. The most skip bayless crap ever.

Just now, El ramster said:

why. You packer fans love yapping but hide when the reaper comes. Incog is the perfect example.

Go pack go? Plus have always had loved for you babes. 

how am i hiding? i dont get that.

just because we are not saying we have a quality team, doesnt mean we are hiding.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

not me, man.

i know the packers future is a thin one-ply toilet paper.

But i never said it was you lol.. If you don't know what i mean or speak about then you are blind.

But if you are fair and objective you would agree. But alas i am in cloud 9. Even if were to lose it would not make a dent 

in such a magical season. And nothing is guaranteed. Hell somehow the  packers managed to ruin Rodgers prime :D 

Nothing brings joy to my heart that we could have Mcvay and Goff for another 18 years. This is just the start. 

Archived