Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Watson was a first round pick. That means he started out average, at worst. He had a good rookie season. Playing seven games probably negates whatever plus he got from it. He was pretty good in year two as well; top 11 in DVOA, DYAR, etc. He's on that Russ projection. And that's scary.

No doubt(dont speak), like I say going forward that team has the makings of being great. But a year like Carr last season, or possibly another injury set back and he'll hover at that 10th best position.. where in the sim of 20 teams is only gonna be average.

5. Tk3

Hide your wives, hide yo kids, Andrew Luck is back and he's destroying errbody. He might not be 100% in the sim. But the dude probably just needs one more season like the last and tk3 is gonna be back winning chips & building dynasty's. Hilton and Thielen are likely the third best WR combo in the leauge, will make Lucks job even easier. But they won't make it as easy as Barkley will. Dude was already a top 5ish rb in the sim last year. Now? Dude destroyed the league without a QB like Luck in front of him. Just put one or two big beefy men on that line and TK3 is playoff bound if not this year very very soon.

For a #5 ranking I will say the defense is lackluster. The offense really carries this team to such a high ranking with its versatility. I like Chubb, I love Peterson, HAHA Cliton-Dix. Top to bottom this team has a good player on every level. The secondary is likely going to be one of the better ones this year. The front seven is where this team will fall short imo. I still expect a 9-5 record with the talent they have on offense. Just this defense needs a little bit of work to reach the same status as the offense.

I mean.. people wonder why I think everyone is out to get me. They don't even let me play a full season!

For real though, I love that last off-season I absolutely destroyed my team to acquire Saquon, and yet my keepers ended up better than before. I was crucified for my trades, but the net basically looks like this:

trade:

David Johnson
A.J. Green
Joey Bosa

received:

Saquon Barkley
Adam Thielen
TY Hilton
Bradley Chubb

thank u, next

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Watson was a first round pick. That means he started out average, at worst. He had a good rookie season. Playing seven games probably negates whatever plus he got from it. He was pretty good in year two as well; top 11 in DVOA, DYAR, etc. He's on that Russ projection. And that's scary.

I agree

People are sleeping on Watson. I do not think he will ever be an elite QB in the NFL, but in the NSFL? That is a different story

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Is Howard really this good or are people praying Nacho is a homer? lol

Led the league in picks. Had one of the better passer ratings against this year. 

Just now, pwny said:

Led the league in picks. Had one of the better passer ratings against this year. 

No, I know, but is he actually like a top of the line elite CB? I don't recall being that impressed in his game against the Patriots but I guess if you dont notice a CB he's doing a good job.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

No, I know, but is he actually like a top of the line elite CB? I don't recall being that impressed in his game against the Patriots but I guess if you dont notice a CB he's doing a good job.

He's not top 5, but I think you can make a very strong argument for top 10

Archived