Around The League V.2

Totty

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Thing is Josh Allen was # 1 in turnovers last season he turns the ball over alot, that's why he won't reach Mahomes level. He mask it because hes' a playmaker that runs and throws for a ton of td's.

The guy definitely turns the ball over, no argument there. 
Will the Raiders take advantage of it and come up with one or 2? 
Will be a biggg test for our D, which made me look silly after the first half! I hope they can keep it up!!!

14 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Whats the statement. We going to be 9-8  or 8-9 cause we have bad qb play with a coordinator that only is good with Rodgers. 

Maybe because "we" beat the beat the best team in the division for 3 years running despite losing our our big offseason aquisition for the season and our former second overall pick actually looks to have improved? 

56 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Maybe because "we" beat the beat the best team in the division for 3 years running despite losing our our big offseason aquisition for the season and our former second overall pick actually looks to have improved? 

They beat the Bills last year and played them super close their other matchup...

Wilson went 14/21 for 140 yards 1 TD/1 INT and looked good?

You love Carr and Zach Wilson, dude QB evaluation is piss tier 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm sorry. But Wilson was still pretty bad last night. They beat them last year playing the same kinda way. Not sure how that's a statement win. Robert Saleh just owns josh allen right now. Jets unless they bringing some body else in are looking at 3rd or 4th place in  division. 

Edited by dante9876
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

I'm sorry. But Wilson was still pretty bad last night. They beat them last year playing the same kinda way. Not sure how that's a statement win. Robert Saleh just owns josh allen right now. Jets unless they bringing some body else in are looking at 3rd or 4th place in  division. 

This the dude that compared Carr to Brady and Manning a month ago, his QB evaluation skills are terrible.

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

To be clear this is not a defend Zach Wilson post by any means. But they have to be happy that they can win consistently against the best team in the division without a quarterback. Not the same as beating the Broncos for the seventh time

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

To be clear this is not a defend Zach Wilson post by any means. But they have to be happy that they can win consistently against the best team in the division without a quarterback. Not the same as beating the Broncos for the seventh time

Why if it don't get you in the playoffs. Beating the bills should make them happy instead of raiders beating broncos. They both did the same last year and neither was in playoffs. Rodgers was such a big deal cause they wasn't happy about a great defense just getting them a couple of wins each year.  Not even sure why you brought up the Raiders and Broncos. Do you want raiders fans and jmd to be sad or mad about beating Broncos?