Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Richardson doesn't look like the raw QB who needs a lot of time. Playing really well. Has the right mentality.

Whoever our next HC is, Cam Turner (Colts QB coach) should be a priority interview for OC. Whatever he did with Richardson over the summer, it's brilliant. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I wanted to trade up to 3 for Richardson badly. I would not be surprised if ARich becomes a total stud. IMO he had the best arm in the league right away behind only Josh Allen. Also the best size/speed combo for a QB in history. 

He looks nice. He just has to stop taking huge hits and stay healthy. He has such stupid potential. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

McD would have ruined him 100% though.

I would have fired McDaniels and traded up for Richardson. You’re right, McDaniels scheme is a mismatch for mobile QBs and Josh has zero clue what to do with a mobile QB. He had no clue how to use Cam Newton. He was using Cam like he’s a 5k yard pocket passer. 

One thing is for sure. I don’t want JMD anywhere near our QBOTF. He gravitates toward statue pocket QB’s and wants them to play like robots and throw exactly where he wants it to go.
Today’s top QB’s can play both within and outside of the system and forcing them to be a robot is counterproductive. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

One thing is for sure. I don’t want JMD anywhere near our QBOTF. He gravitates toward statue pocket QB’s and wants them to play like robots and throw exactly where he wants it to go.
Today’s top QB’s can play both within and outside of the system and forcing them to be a robot is counterproductive. 

100%

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Kansas City about To lose the the Jets 😳

Chiefs roster isn’t that good. They gave Mahomes so much money. They have the worst WR core in the NFL, some meh RB’s, a 34 year old ancient Kelce, and an average at best defense (and really bad without Chris Jones). 

Mahomes, Reid, Kelce, and Chris Jones (and the refs during that Bengal game…) carried this team to a Super Bowl championship last year. Which is quite damn impressive and speaks volumes how good those four are. But the Chiefs roster itself is meh. 

Look how dominant the Niners are with a 800k a year QB, they can stack the rest of the roster like a cheat code. 

Stafford and Mahomes won the chip the past two years, but before that, for a solid decade was almost always Brady (who is always on a massive paycut) or a QB on a rookie contract taking home the championship. Outside of Brady years- Mahomes/2019, Wentz/2017, Manning/2015 (took 25% paycut during offseason), Wilson/2013, Flacco/2012. All rookie QB contracts. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Chiefs roster isn’t that good. They gave Mahomes so much money. They have the worst WR core in the NFL, some meh RB’s, a 34 year old ancient Kelce, and an average at best defense (and really bad without Chris Jones). 

Mahomes, Reid, Kelce, and Chris Jones (and the refs during that Bengal game…) carried this team to a Super Bowl championship last year. Which is quite damn impressive and speaks volumes how good those four are. But the Chiefs roster itself is meh. 

Look how dominant the Niners are with a 800k a year QB, they can stack the rest of the roster like a cheat code. 

Stafford and Mahomes won the chip the past two years, but before that, for a solid decade was almost always Brady (who is always on a massive paycut) or a QB on a rookie contract taking home the championship. Outside of Brady years- Mahomes/2019, Wentz/2017, Manning/2015 (took 25% paycut during offseason), Wilson/2013, Flacco/2012. All rookie QB contracts. 

I agree. I thought this division was winnable by another team not named the Chiefs 

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

I agree. I thought this division was winnable by another team not named the Chiefs 

Our division sucks so Chiefs win by default. But honestly looking like Bills, Dolphins, 49ers, Cowboys (if Diggs was healthy), and Eagles are better than the Chiefs. And Jets better too if they had Rodgers. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Our division sucks so Chiefs win by default. But honestly looking like Bills, Dolphins, 49ers, Cowboys (if Diggs was healthy), and Eagles are better than the Chiefs. And Jets better too if they had Rodgers. 

Buffalo looks like a juggernaut. They throttled everyone.

Looks like there’s 5-6 elite teams and everyone else at the moment 

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Buffalo looks like a juggernaut. They throttled everyone.

Looks like there’s 5-6 elite teams and everyone else at the moment 

Eh I picked Buffalo to beat Miami in Buffalo. I still think Miami and San Fran are the two best teams. Buffalo has a lot of holes that will be apparent throughout the year and in the playoffs.