The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...a non night? My first thought was Dome's "bomb" claim with the air raid sirens but he's denied that.

You don't think swag would make a writeup based on a bit a player was doing just for the lols?

10 hours ago, NS922 said:

This was a great result because I'm Darth Vader, Godfather of the Fictional Characters Mafia! My Death Star will be complete tonight, and this game will be over! The only way you can stop me is if you find my last remaining teammate. Good luck!

Harry Potter Tk3

@Tk3 are you the last remaining Fictional character mafia, I don't believe you are and that is a weak threat by NS. I really think those posts are meant to get him lynched. I think we should lynch a fictional character mafia member instead of NS tonight

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Harry Potter Tk3

@Tk3 are you the last remaining Fictional character mafia, I don't believe you are and that is a weak threat by NS. I really think those posts are meant to get him lynched. I think we should lynch a fictional character mafia member instead of NS tonight

if you believe that claim, you probably actually believe al capone wasn't  a real life person

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Harry Potter Tk3

21 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm not sure atm

But I don't think I buy the Harry Potter mafia group. I could see there being two mafias. But with who's been killed so far I'd almost argue that there's a real and a fictional one. Nelson Mandela/Rupert Murdoch vs Agent 47. You could toss Voldemort in that last group. I find it more interesting that no two personality traits have been the same.

So Agent 47 is same color as the rest of the Mafia who have flipped, but you suggest a fictional character Mafia before anyone, and then NS posts it in another claim post....

Archived