The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

I wish I could give you guys something else, but I don’t have anything else to give me.

I just don’t understand the push of lynching me or Amac to be honest. More with squire why giving away just two of the people. Without giving away any other information. 

Random idea of two mafia factions I also don’t understand this early, such a random theory. Which is the main reason we are going after me and amac as a Lynch. 

Seems like there is a lot of quite activity, still would look that way tomorrow if I end up the Lynch. 

I wont be able to be too active later, I just hope I’m not lynched

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I wish I could give you guys something else, but I don’t have anything else to give me.

I just don’t understand the push of lynching me or Amac to be honest. More with squire why giving away just two of the people. Without giving away any other information. 

Random idea of two mafia factions I also don’t understand this early, such a random theory. Which is the main reason we are going after me and amac as a Lynch. 

Seems like there is a lot of quite activity, still would look that way tomorrow if I end up the Lynch. 

I think that's why I'm on Tk3. His tone is different, I didnt like his interaction with Malf D1, he has avoided responding to me like he usually does. Its seems more vague this time and not as detailed from what I remember. To top it off, Squire is withholding a name. So it's possible you and Amac are innocent and Squire could actually be scum who had a watch (weird but possible i guess)

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The problem is, I think there is very nearly a 0% chance that two civs had kill moves N1

which means someone who visited malf is non town

if you have a list of 2 or 3 people on it where 1 is non town... you use that list.. just my .02

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think that's why I'm on Tk3. His tone is different, I didnt like his interaction with Malf D1, he has avoided responding to me like he usually does. Its seems more vague this time and not as detailed from what I remember. To top it off, Squire is withholding a name. So it's possible you and Amac are innocent and Squire could actually be scum who had a watch (weird but possible i guess)

I’ve responded to you over and over again.

It’s just really irritating to play with a person who continuously targets you every single game. I’m just tired of it

Just now, Tk3 said:

I’ve responded to you over and over again.

It’s just really irritating to play with a person who continuously targets you every single game. I’m just tired of it

Well I've died D1 so much this cant possibly be accurate at least for the last 2 months. And 1 game we even won together xD

Dont let facts cloud your responses though lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So either squire is truthing, in which case we have a short list for a non town

And the other option is squire is mafia and lying 

and yet you’re voting a 3rd scenario

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

The problem is, I think there is very nearly a 0% chance that two civs had kill moves N1

which means someone who visited malf is non town

if you have a list of 2 or 3 people on it where 1 is non town... you use that list.. just my .02

That’s fine, but it was the push of 2 mafia factions that people were biting on. For some reason bringing that up this early, out of the blue would be very anti town, why not just believe there was an other that would have before 2 mafia actions 

Just remember that much of I am the Lynch tonight

Archived