The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think I get what you are saying about the Tk3 push on you.  It just feels like this is a personal thing that affects your judgement at times.  

I have no personal vendettas. Md4l and Tk3 I legit think I have good reads on. Kotn is fishy, Pickle is in left field but I think I have a read on, NS I don't like, Gopher I think told the truth, Tk3 rage claimed a character I don't think fits as civ based on the others that have been revealed (and his game play), Md4l didn't react like he usually does and accuse me and Pickle of colluding and that the 2 of us must be lynched. He had done that 4 games in a row. I picked up on it early. Maybe there is a different reason but I think it's to avoid heat. Tk3's tone was different. It just happened those are the two that clearly stood out for varying reasons. I really would rather it have been you and Dome, so it doesn't appear like a personal thing

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It was meant as a joke that missed...because he has policy lynched me when I have claimed civ before and was a civ lol. It missed the mark i guess

Again, you don't really "claim" civ. It's implied for everyone with very few exceptions, that's the game. It's a weird way to phrase it and that's what really caught my eye.

FWIW... when mafia votes, even when bussing a teammate, they are always lynching a "claimed civ." 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have no personal vendettas. Md4l and Tk3 I legit think I have good reads on. Kotn is fishy, Pickle is in left field but I think I have a read on, NS I don't like, Gopher I think told the truth, Tk3 rage claimed a character I don't think fits as civ based on the others that have been revealed (and his game play), Md4l didn't react like he usually does and accuse me and Pickle of colluding and that the 2 of us must be lynched. He had done that 4 games in a row. I picked up on it early. Maybe there is a different reason but I think it's to avoid heat. Tk3's tone was different. It just happened those are the two that clearly stood out for varying reasons. I really would rather it have been you and Dome, so it doesn't appear like a personal thing

Thanks for sharing and clarifying.  

Just now, Dome said:

FWIW... when mafia votes, even when bussing a teammate, they are always lynching a "claimed civ." 

And to finish this thought, every time a civ votes, they're always lynching a "claimed civ"

So it's not a read and you went from tunnelling to full on bending logic to fit your theory as a "joke" while still pushing him

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe there is a different reason but I think it's to avoid heat.

So how does backing off you and PR, doing the opposite of his last few games, help MD4L avoid heat?

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I really would rather it have been you and Dome, so it doesn't appear like a personal thing

Huh.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have no personal vendettas

I don't know this to be true about you in general, so I don't believe it for this specific gme. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

And to finish this thought, every time a civ votes, they're always lynching a "claimed civ"

So it's not a read and you went from tunnelling to full on bending logic to fit your theory as a "joke" while still pushing him

I'm completely lost on you logic. Completely! I think you are combining different aspects to what I said into words "claimed". I didn't make a read based on saying he is lynching a claimed civ. I personally think he knows he is lynching a claimed civ and was screwing around with past games making that post. It was half joke half my opinion

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

So how does backing off you and PR, doing the opposite of his last few games, help MD4L avoid heat?

Huh.

I don't know this to be true about you in general, so I don't believe it for this specific gme. 

Come on now lol

1. I and pickle to some extent always go back at Md4l, especially recently the more the talks the more eyes, the more eyes the more heat in the end. The more I talk the more I get votes lol

2. There is an appeared vendetta between me and the following...Tk3, Md4l, Matts, and Swag...even I can see that when I push them for legit reasons half the people ignore it thinking I'm trying to lunch them for fun

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

Orca - 2 - tk3, NS922

tk3 - 1 - Orca

Pickle - 1 - Squire

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I don’t understand why you felt the need to claim. I really don’t at all. To me it was a little clueless.

but I also didn’t understand why @squire12 didn’t come out with all the information he had last game right away.

MD4L I am putting my vote hear for right now. I am not sure about his unwillingness to contribute. I know I haven’t been the most crazy active person in the last few games, but he always seems to be one that is. I also think the same with Pickle

Very next post after voting MD4L you immediately go back and vote TK3. What was the purpose of voting MD4L even?

KOTN has always been spotty, but he also hasn’t been all that active anywhere else. He just usually will come in and post nonsense, along with KSJ

I agree with this...

one last standing note.... I still feel odd about sanchez 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

giphy.gif

Orca

OK. At least that gets us to half the eligible voters.

Unofficial VC  @SwAg

Orca - 3 - tk3, NS922, Dome

tk3 - 1 - Orca

Pickle - 1 - Squire

MD4L - 1 - Gopher

Just now, The Orca said:

I personally think he knows he is lynching a claimed civ and was screwing around with past games making that post. It was half joke half my opinion

"claimed civ" It means nothing. You keep saying it like it means something.

We're ALL claiming civ, whether outright or not, we all have to convince others we are civ long enough to win the game.. that's how you win as civ, that's how you win as scum, you "claim civ" and be convincing.

So saying he's lynching a claimed civ literally means he's lynching someone playing the game, this applies to most every vote from every player throughout the game. I don't think it was a joke but a super flimsy excuse to push tk3 since your previous theories weren't going anywhere.

Archived