The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

11 minutes ago, NS922 said:

People of Earth, it is time that I make my most prestigious announcement! You have proven yourselves worthy to me, and so now I shall bestow upon you that I am Satan!

I am the greatest being you shall ever know, and so it would be in your best interest to heed my guidance. There is an idiot of supreme idiocy who is stealing my subjects! MD4L is trying to persuade you to join him and his stupid cult. Instead, you should kill him, free my subjects, and we all shall be victorious! Praising Satan brings you the truest of power!

Way to make up incoherent nonsense 

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I vote for you and you call me scummy. Nice.

Nah you’ve been sketchy for some time. Bcb was the first to bring it up.

Blindly following someone who has zero proof of an ability is a good indication of an ulterior motive.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would that change what you’re offended to? 

I’d be upset if a town member blindly followed a sketchy player. If you’re scum, there’s a need to make decisions that are questioned by a recognizable eye.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Nah you’ve been sketchy for some time. Bcb was the first to bring it up.

Blindly following someone who has zero proof of an ability is a good indication of an ulterior motive.

With 3 mafia down and something like 10 players left its a calculated risk, especially on someone that I haven't seen contribute many meaningful posts in the game. I could ride the tk3 wagon again and have no problem doing so for reasons mentioned previously.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

incoherent nonsense 

Part of me thinks swag invented this role and swag is dictating his posts. I’ve never seen NS talk like that, feels more like swag

when I invited NS I asked him “want to be the pawn of a madman?” And he signed up.

i wonder if swag ran with that idea. 

@NS922 can you communicate through likes? Are you controlling your posts? Like this if either of these is true.

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

With 3 mafia down and something like 10 players left its a calculated risk, especially on someone that I haven't seen contribute many meaningful posts in the game. I could ride the tk3 wagon again and have no problem doing so for reasons mentioned previously.

I have one detail you don’t and it’s I do infact know my role/alignment. I’ve been scum on here and it’s doesn’t fit the meta of my usual tendencies.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I have one detail you don’t and it’s I do infact know my role/alignment. I’ve been scum on here and it’s doesn’t fit the meta of my usual tendencies.

MD4L

Why the increase in your activity today and nothing much the last 2?

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

"I'm a civ, when I'm mafia I don't post like this"

I don't know how to respond to that argument lol

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Part of me thinks swag invented this role and swag is dictating his posts. I’ve never seen NS talk like that, feels more like swag

when I invited NS I asked him “want to be the pawn of a madman?” And he signed up.

i wonder if swag ran with that idea. 

@NS922 can you communicate through likes? Are you controlling your posts? Like this if either of these is true.

You think I would let anyone tell me what to do?

Archived