The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Logical? What makes someone who didn’t get lynched earlier the most logical?

You’re saying vote bc I’m supporting a Tk3 Lynch. So you’re suggesting I’m aligned with him?

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You’re saying vote bc I’m supporting a Tk3 Lynch. So you’re suggesting I’m aligned with him?

Also did you not read my quote tree? I feel like I brought up plenty of things to vote for you. I typically don’t find you all that sketchy, but this game you seem different.

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The problem is when you do it that late all it does is make people frustrated. What would you of done if someone had a power role and ended up claiming when I got frustrated?

Why would a PR claim over your frustration during a night phase? What sense does that make?

29 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I guess that much is true, they could have visited me for all they want.

And get blow'd up? I doubt it. 

29 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

all then ends up doing is making the power role ending up being killed by mafia, and you being possibly lynched for the exact reason, whether you are scum of civ. 

How? They weren't gonna hit you.

30 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So it could possibly lead to a misslynch the first night, mafia kills a power role at night, and if you would be civ doing that leading to another civ mislynch. 

How would it lead to a mislynch the first night? I didn't claim bomb until after the lynch was announced.

And mafia killing a power role at night? I got you to claim by saying I was going to blow you (and anyone else) up and you better claim. Mafia isn't going to risk hitting you regardless of your claim at that point.

32 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Your odd poping in and this are the only reason it makes me question you. You seem to get a little more loose and crazier when you are scum.

My random popping in is the only thing?

What about claiming a bomb and asking for a N1 lynch seems not loose and/or crazy?

Your meta read on me is conflicting your actual read, so which one is it? 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

As I’ve said previously, I am not mafia nor cult. I have hinted this for some time. Never spoke about being an independent, which is infact my alignment.

Lovely.  Who are you, what do you do, what's your wc 

Archived