There should be only one debate!!!

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Absolutely. I should probably rephrase my original statement, because there is no chance I'm re-signing Zeke for $15-16m/yr. Which probably what it's going to take. 

But you're okay with giving $18-20m/yr to Dak?

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

If that is what he asks for, I wouldn't be able to get it typed up fast enough. 

The $27ish m/yr it actually takes makes me much more leery. 

But, yes, I'm re-signing Dak. 

I wouldn't do it for that much. There's no way I would give $27m/yr to Dak Prescott.

I feel as though if you re-sign Dak, you have to sign Zeke though. Unless we start the process of rebuilding the OL (once again), few RBs can come in and do what he does.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I wouldn't do it for that much. There's no way I would give $27m/yr to Dak Prescott.

I feel as though if you re-sign Dak, you have to sign Zeke though. Unless we start the process of rebuilding the OL (once again), few RBs can come in and do what he does.

isn't Zeke a bridge we don't need to cross yet???

2 hours ago, BigD88 said:

I wouldn’t either. A competent OC (should happen after we can SL), and good OL (check, especially once Frederick returns) is way more important to the success of a running game than an RB. Hence why a fat slob like CJ Anderson could gash us tonight. The money is much better spent elsewhere. I love Zeke, but let someone else pay him big money while he exits his prime years, and we can enjoy the 3rd round compensatory pick.

Whoa there, C.J. doesn't have the prettiest-looking build, but he can play. He has a great feel for zone blocking, and he's quick for a 225+ pound HB. Blocking and scheming make a world of difference, but people underestimate the value of a great HB. Zeke saved Dak from multiple blitzes with key blocks, and he's a good pass-catcher too. Don't underestimate how valuable that is.

6 hours ago, Northland said:

Go back in time to when we were 3-5.  Most of us were convinced the season was in the toilet.  Winning the division and a

Do we still claim division Championship if the eagles advance?

Archived