There should be only one debate!!!

resilient part 2

And that is do you want JG returning???

We agree 100% I believe on SL.

We can argue what Dak should get paid, or how good he is, but he is definitely coming back and "most" of us would agree.

So the only really debate is JG. 

I could write up some positives and some negatives. But I will let you guys make ypur points. I for one though want him out. He just doesn't make any adjustments or override anything HIS coordinators does.

Opinions??

Go back in time to when we were 3-5.  Most of us were convinced the season was in the toilet.  Winning the division and a playoff game saved Garett's job and he will be back.  Give the devil his due.  Love him or hate him he held the team together and saved his job.  I'm not a Garrett backer.  Just telling it like it is.  

Linehan is another story.  I think he's gone.  Too many WTF moments re his playcalling.  Seems like he just doesn't learn and goes back to the well of questionable calling.

Garrett is fine.

Linehan and Moore need to go.

I also don’t think a TE is needed at all. Jarwin has upside, has really come on lately, and if we had an offensive coordinator that wasn’t living in the Stone Age, he would really produce.

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think outside of SL issue...….how do we handle Zeke. New deal, pay him, stretch it out?

I really don't know about Zeke. He's lost his top end speed that made him special in 2016. He seems to be slowing down.  

If not re-signing Zeke is on the table, not re-signing Dak should be on the table also. 

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And that is do you want JG returning???

We agree 100% I believe on SL.

We can argue what Dak should get paid, or how good he is, but he is definitely coming back and "most" of us would agree.

So the only really debate is JG. 

I could write up some positives and some negatives. But I will let you guys make ypur points. I for one though want him out. He just doesn't make any adjustments or override anything HIS coordinators does.

Opinions??

I want JG gone. His in game adjustments are horrible and he's scared to make the tough decisions when it's needed (firing Linehan). I wish he was gone and Richard was made the Head Coach, but we all know JG is going to get an extension. JG has underperformed in his time here. 

Archived