Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I just listened to the steve wilks presser. He is the exact opposite of Greg William's. 

He seems like a military guy, focused on fundamentals and discipline. 

Also he wants to embody Freddie's vision for the organization. 

Good stuff.

thats the exact kind of defense we need. That compliments Freddie/Monken's offense IMO

He has to preach " Do your job, do it right, and do it with discipline. If we play like that, with what our offense can do, we will be successful"

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

thats the exact kind of defense we need. That compliments Freddie/Monken's offense IMO

He has to preach " Do your job, do it right, and do it with discipline. If we play like that, with what our offense can do, we will be successful"

He might get the best out of Jamie Collins who seems like he needs discipline. 

Collins out highest paid defender didnt get a mention in the press conference. He is on thin ice.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He might get the best out of Jamie Collins who seems like he needs discipline. 

Collins out highest paid defender didnt get a mention in the press conference. He is on thin ice.

Collins may be the highest paid, but this defense clearly belongs to Myles, Ward and Schobert.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Collins may be the highest paid, but this defense clearly belongs to Myles, Ward and Schobert.

Exactly. Why they should move on. Let a younger and hungrier player get his reps IMO

16 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I just listened to the steve wilks presser. He is the exact opposite of Greg William's. 

He seems like a military guy, focused on fundamentals and discipline. 

Also he wants to embody Freddie's vision for the organization. 

Good stuff.

15 hours ago, brownie man said:

Love the press conferences they don’t sound like guys that are going to bring dysfunction

they want to get their own jobs and the best way to do that is to win 

I really liked the personalities.  All 3 sound humble and intelligent as opposed to the fake tough guy nonsense of Williams and Haley.

Still giving Priefer the side eye for his comments, but I guess folks can change and deserve second chances.  He owned it and admitted he was wrong, so that’s good.

Archived