AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

19 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

He has played and performed in the hypothetical conditions. Played college at Ann Arbor. Been through NE winters. Questioning his play in harsh weather is unwarranted compared to the southern boy Mahomes. Proven vs unchartered. Mahomes could outplay him of course, but has not played in these conditions. Bottom line.

And hes 42, not 27 anymore. And been terrible away from New England

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Lol it was your whole point, NOW you change cuz you slipped up. The snarkiness doesn't help make your point btw.

No. Wrong again. I am questioning his ability in these conditions versus normal conditions. Never claimed he will play poorly, not once. Should re-read and gather that. The line you quoted is in regards to playing this team. It won't be an easy game for him in any weather conditions. Are you disputing that?

2 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

In all fairness you do seem like the kind of person who eats a sugary cereal for breakfast.

That and Burritos. I made this bomb egg, potato, bacon burrito this morning. A little bit of salsa and hot sauce. 

Perfect for a cold winter day in the south west

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

You get called tiger and I only get called sport. I think Dad loves you more than me.. :(

Back in my day Tom Brady could throw it over a mountain in SUBZERO temperatures in the middle of an Ann Arbor winter after sailing over the Puget Sound

Archived