AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Holy hell that's Cold.

Kind of weather that makes a man feel truly alive. ^_^

I usually support the Patriots out of respect for their superior coaching, legendary quarterback, and consistent success. I probably will in this game too, simply because the Chiefs don't evoke any feelings in me at all, positive or negative.

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

I don't care who wins this game, I just don't want to see Tom Brady sit in the pocket forever and hit wide open receivers on every play. 

This right here. You don’t even have to hit him. Just make him move around. He doesn’t complete anything when his legs are moving.

The Broncos proved this in the playoffs recently. That should have been a blueprint for the rest of the league. One thing the Chiefs can do consistently is rush the passer.

14 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

Patriots will have to replicate what the Ravens did on defense. They are the only team this year to actually confuse Mahomes.

Or the Patriots can replicate what they did in the first half in their week 6 meeting. If it wasn't for multiple dropped interceptions, the defense wouldn't have folded the way they did in the second half of that game.

Archived