AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

was just about to post this^^

Break out the parkas for Sunday night’s AFC title game at Arrowhead Stadium.

The National Weather Service is projecting an arctic blast to settle over Kansas City for the Chiefs’ game against the New England Patriots. Temperatures at kickoff could range from 10 degrees to well below zero, potentially making it the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history.

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I refuse to believe that someone didn't lose a soul to Satan for all this success.

I don’t think they did. Because if a soul was sold, there would be an end game.

Well, it’s not like the Pats have gotten their end game comeuppance.

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Almost. According to the forecast, it will be snowing all 3 days leading up to Sunday, but on Sunday it will be clear and sunny with a high of 14 and a low of 7. So with a 6:40 kick off time I suspect it to be closer to 7 degrees. Never know with how the weather changes though lol, it may end up snowing Sunday

Snow was forecast for the Charger game yesterday, never materialized.

2 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I don't see how the Patriots win this game. The Chiefs defense at home has been good. Patriots don't have the type of defense that can stop the Chiefs offense.

If the Patriots pull this off, it will be BB's most impressive AFC victory IMO.

You said the same for the LA game, so I'm happy about this :D

...I don't either.

The Chiefs are the best team in the AFC.

I believe the Chiefs would beat the Pats on a neutral field so of course I believe the Chiefs are clear favorites playing at home.

The Chiefs defense hasn't allowed 30 points at home since 2015. And I don't see the Pats allowing less than 30 points to the Chiefs at all.

You do the math.

Archived