AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

KC has an absurd offense this season. But I didn't expect them to beat the Chargers the way did so that gives me hope. We have struggled on the road so I have to lean KC for now. But this feels like a game whoever has a great day, will win. Both teams have plenty of ability.

34-31 KC but I don't feel confident in that prediction.

This is like a young knight who must slay an ancient dragon named Smaug AND Gandalf, a mysterious coaching wizard who has made 7-course banquets with buckets of leftover KFC.

The dragon wears five golden rings on his left hand, each ring symbolizing his five victories in the superbowl. Four banners inscribed with SUPERBOWL MVP hang from the ramparts. The fried corpses of vanquished quarterbacks line the sides of his lair. The reek of fan disgust from all the other cities in the New World hangs in the air like a choking fog.

Sir Mahomes has already met defeat at the hands of this nefarious combination of dragon and wizard but there are no avenues around them. It is a game he must play and this time, the battle will be fought in front of his own people.

Pats fan. Weakness against the Chiefs.

1. Defense speed. Short gains (passes) can become long gains.

2. No pass rush answer for a mobile QB. Clayborn effective against Rivers, guessing he (no discipline) doesn't dress against PM.

3. Bend but don't break defense won't work against KC to many weapons. If they score TD's Pats lose running game.

4. Gilmore fantastic however the others are weak. Non- drafted rookie Jackson and old man McCourty.

Pats strength, GOAT.  He needs to be close to perfect. His line fails him we are toast.

PS  Win or lose don't be that idiot poster that claims, Brady is done.

10 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I hope the weather is awful awful

Almost. According to the forecast, it will be snowing all 3 days leading up to Sunday, but on Sunday it will be clear and sunny with a high of 14 and a low of 7. So with a 6:40 kick off time I suspect it to be closer to 7 degrees. Never know with how the weather changes though lol, it may end up snowing Sunday

I don't care who wins this game, I just don't want to see Tom Brady sit in the pocket forever and hit wide open receivers on every play. I developed some sort of RSI in my brain to this where I want to turn off the game because I'm so tired of seeing this happen for decades. I guess this is the ultimate form of respect for a team.

Archived