🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Lolololol 

Commend the stretch needed for this one, truly.

Not sure if you think something that incredibly simple is a stretch or if you’re just trolling… because that is not even remotely a stretch. If anything it’s a stretch to think that he’s just super full of himself or something. Either way, you’re all being weird about this.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s like you’re just choosing to ignore everything I say..

*sigh*
Its his own phone, which makes it worse. Don’t you understand? lol. It’s narcissism 101. If you have to be your own cheerleader it comes off fragile. I don’t care however you want to try and justify it. Him having mental issues doesn’t excuse his ignorance to that. It’s either pure ignorance or just so damn pathetic that he has to find ways to find self confidence, its embarrassing. He’s a good QB in the freakin NFL. Your actions speak loud enough. You don’t have to have a digital poster of it reminding you every 30 seconds you look at your phone. Is this clear yet? 

17 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not sure if you think something that incredibly simple is a stretch or if you’re just trolling… because that is not even remotely a stretch. If anything it’s a stretch to think that he’s just super full of himself or something. Either way, you’re all being weird about this.

You’re stretching to find excuse to wave off a slightly odd self-obsessed quirk. This isn’t a manufactured take, it’s pretty standard fair in society.

I’d say this level of white knight standom is weird, but at this point I expect it from you and other cowboys fans (yes you share a lot with your fellow fans…I’m sorry that keeps being a thing :( )

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

You’re stretching to find excuse to wave off a slightly odd self-obsessed quirk. This isn’t a manufactured take, it’s pretty standard fair in society.

I’d say this level of white knight standom is weird, but at this point I expect it from you and other cowboys fans (yes you share a lot with your fellow fans…I’m sorry that keeps being a thing :( )

It’s not a stretch, you’re just choosing to believe something is a stretch while totally 100% making up your own narrative despite the logic and common sense behind what I was saying. If you can’t see the contradiction in your point then I’m not sure I can help you.. even if I was particularly interested in doing so. Has less to do about me being some knight for Dak and more about me calling out a hilariously dumb take. 

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s not a stretch, you’re just choosing to believe something is a stretch while totally 100% making up your own narrative despite the logic and common sense behind what I was saying. If you can’t see the contradiction in your point then I’m not sure I can help you.. even if I was particularly interested in doing so. Has less to do about me being some knight for Dak and more about me calling out a hilariously dumb take. 

‘A valiant effort again, his lordship will be pleased.’ - He thought to himself, only illuminated by the glow of his very own Dak lockscreen…

Siding with pre-established thoughts in the social zeitgeist, as we are, isn’t what you want it to be. I’m sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Slides into a similar thing like a person who has a painted portrait of themselves prominently displayed at their home. Which is like pretty base trope for self-obsessed for decades.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

‘A valiant effort again, his lordship will be pleased.’ - He thought to himself, only illuminated by the glow of his very own Dak lockscreen…

Siding with pre-established thoughts in the social zeitgeist, as we are, isn’t what you want it to be. I’m sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Slides into a similar thing like a person who has a painted portrait of themselves prominently displayed at their home. Which is like pretty base trope for self-obsessed for decades.

If only your squad had the same valor 😔

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Exactly how I feel watching the Philadelphia Eagles. You’d think 9-1 would come with more fire.

lol this has been one of the more exciting games of Sunday night. You’re just hating. Recognize this. 

And again, with your misconception that winning has to be pretty every week. 9-1 is 9-1 is 9-1 bro. Da hell do I care if some slack jawed Dallas fan thinks it’s impressive? 

Sometimes I like to think about how people like NFZ would be if the internet didn't exist. Would they be out there on a soapbox yelling out into the people on the sidewalk? Would they just be in their basement talking to cardboard cutouts with faces drawn on them? 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol this has been one of the more exciting games of Sunday night. You’re just hating. Recognize this. 

And again, with your misconception that winning has to be pretty every week. 9-1 is 9-1 is 9-1 bro. Da hell do I care if some slack jawed Dallas fan thinks it’s impressive? 

Think we’ve had this conversation about how Philly can’t separate from average to bad football teams for several weeks in a row now. Houston, Washington, Indy, and now GB. We talk about them like they’re the NFC favorite but they don’t really look like a team that’s above much of anyone in terms of contenders in the NFC. That’s not to say that I think they’re bad at all — just not the impressive unit that we all pretend that they are.