🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Oh look you don’t know what you’re talking about and yapping again lol. 

..what? Straight up talking about what happened. Are we actually going to pretend like those games weren’t back and forth / close? I mean, damn.. the first game was in OT for a reason. Obviously today’s matchup was close until the back breaking turnover on downs at the end of the game (and still the Eagles defense got shredded for a quick score making it a one possession game). 

Has that Washington fan even posted here in the last month? Are you really THAT pumped over a couple of close wins against  Washington of all teams? Again, what is there really to talk about with that?

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

..what? Straight up talking about what happened. Are we actually going to pretend like those games weren’t back and forth / close? I mean, damn.. the first game was in OT for a reason. Obviously today’s matchup was close until the back breaking turnover on downs at the end of the game (and still the Eagles defense got shredded for a quick score making it a one possession game). 

Has that Washington fan even posted here in the last month? Are you really THAT pumped over a couple of close wins against  Washington of all teams? Again, what is there really to talk about with that?

Oh look MORE yapping when you have no idea what you’re talking about! But you love that context right???

He didn’t even troll us in a Washington GDT. It was after the Jets game. And then after they lost to the Giants he took a week vacation what a shock! Maybe don’t talk about things you are clueless about in the future. Just makes you look really dumb :)

46 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well.. 1-1. The Commanders played them tough in this one, too. Their overall record is hurting but I’m not sure there is much to clown based on today alone.

Uh, what? They're 0-2 against us this year. If you're gonna come here and try to correct me, at least do your research.

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Oh look MORE yapping when you have no idea what you’re talking about! But you love that context right???

He didn’t even troll us in a Washington GDT. It was after the Jets game. And then after they lost to the Giants he took a week vacation what a shock! Maybe don’t talk about things you are clueless about in the future. Just makes you look really dumb :)

Why on Earth are you so fired up and upset about this? I didn’t come in here to go after you or anyone else lol. I was simply talking about the games being close and there not being much to clown the guy about. What exactly is there to debate there? You’re going on a crazy rant about nothing. 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Uh, what? They're 0-2 against us this year. If you're gonna come here and try to correct me, at least do your research.

Yes, I get that. The first game was very close and a tight win in OT with a very questionable late game call against Washington. This changes exactly nothing about my overall point.

Edited by NoFlyZone

27 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ahhh that’s right, they won in OT after perhaps a bit of a questionable late game call. Regardless, between the two games the contests were very close. Does he really need to show up to talk? What is there to say there? Philly was heavily favored in those games and I’d assume that wasn’t exactly a secret even to Washington fans.

I'm not just outright calling the dude out. He came in here and trolled and he's getting it back. Getting called out like he should.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm not just outright calling the dude out. He came in here and trolled and he's getting it back. Getting called out like he should.

Are you guys that sensitive? Again, what is there to clown about based on the two performances this season? Everyone knows Philly was heavily favored in those games. It likely says more about Philly than anything negative about Washington.

I’m not even that interested in defending the guy, it just seems weird given how the teams actually played with the expectation going in that Philly SHOULD win. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Are you guys that sensitive? Again, what is there to clown about based on the two performances this season? Everyone knows Philly was heavily favored in those games. It likely says more about Philly than anything negative about Washington.

I’m not even that interested in defending the guy, it just seems weird given how the teams actually played with the expectation going in that Philly SHOULD win. 

Guy trolls our GDT then disappears. We troll him back after they lose two straight and we win two straight. WHY ARE YOU SO SENSITIVE AHHHHHHH. 

Just keep yapping off about whatever. You are so lost lol. 

34 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ahhh that’s right, they won in OT after perhaps a bit of a questionable late game call. Regardless, between the two games the contests were very close. Does he really need to show up to talk? What is there to say there? Philly was heavily favored in those games and I’d assume that wasn’t exactly a secret even to Washington fans.

MUH CONTEXT

Convenient when it works out in your favor huh? 

What's the context behind you guys losing to Arizona?

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It has nothing to do with how close the games were. He came in, unprovoked, trolled (twice) and when things didn’t go his way (twice) he disappeared. We’re just ribbing him back for ribbing us. It’s pretty simple. Don’t really know why you’ve injected yourself, honestly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guy trolls our GDT then disappears. We troll him back after they lose two straight and we win two straight. WHY ARE YOU SO SENSITIVE AHHHHHHH. 

Just keep yapping off about whatever. You are so lost lol. 

You’re outright ignoring everything I’m saying while telling me that I’m lost. Come on lol. Do I need to copy and paste what I said? I understand that he trolled (oh my word.. The HORROR) and you clearly were bothered enough that you want to drag people over a couple of close wins against a team that you were heavily, heavily favored against. Congrats on your team taking care of business, I just don’t think there is anything to clown/ gloat about.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

MUH CONTEXT

Convenient when it works out in your favor huh? 

What's the context behind you guys losing to Arizona?

I’m not sure what this has to do with anything. I’m not dragging the Eagles. I just don’t understand why anyone would make those wins more than what they are.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It has nothing to do with how close the games were. He came in, unprovoked, trolled (twice) and when things didn’t go his way (twice) he disappeared. We’re just ribbing him back for ribbing us. It’s pretty simple. Don’t really know why you’ve injected yourself, honestly. 

Just making NFCE talk. Maybe I’m ribbing you for ribbing him for ribbing you. It’s Cowboys-Eagles next week, after all.

But really, I just don’t understand the talk over a couple of close wins against a team that you’re heavily favored against. That’s a compliment to Philly, in some ways. Everyone knows they’re a class ahead of Washington.. and yet that team has been a lot for them to handle.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not sure what this has to do with anything. I’m not dragging the Eagles. I just don’t understand why anyone would make those wins more than what they are.

It’s not about the games….

It’s just about the troll job then disappearing act. It’s about dishing it out and not taking it back. It’s cowardice. That’s all. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Just making NFCE talk. Maybe I’m ribbing you for ribbing him for ribbing you. It’s Cowboys-Eagles next week, after all.

But really, I just don’t understand the talk over a couple of close wins against a team that you’re heavily favored against. That’s a compliment to Philly, in some ways. Everyone knows they’re a class ahead of Washington.. and yet that team has been a lot for them to handle.

It’s one thing to rib but to rib under the guise of being serious over the internet is….hard to decipher as genuine or truthful. If that’s that angle you’ve presented here. And that’s just pure trolling as well. To pretend to take a stance just to get a rise. Which is fine, but you can be forthright and still curry a good hearted yet passionate interaction. What he did was corny and weak and timorous. We don’t mind a troll. But at least come take your medicine when you want to rattle the nest. That is what it was ALL about. Nothing more.