🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I love the narrative that Dak doesn't pad stats in blowouts. The Cowboys love running up the score where the Eagles would lean on the run game and prefer the 9 minute drive to ice the game when they're in a blowout situation. Look no further than this past game for Dak, who was throwing deep balls with 5 minutes left in the 4th while up 28. I mean come on lol. 

You don’t watch the games. It’s that simple. Dak sitting out in the 4th quarter with a comfortable lead is an extremely common occurrence and you would know this if you payed attention at all.

8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/snap-counts/qb.php 

Dak is 16th in snaps played per game. Certainly not leading the stat but definitely not "missing entire 4th Quarters" either. He's only 2 snaps a game away from being top 10 in the NFL. 

This doesn’t have much to do with him sitting in the 4th quarter. It simply means he’s getting his snaps in beforehand. Might have something to do with his defense. 

This isn’t even about total snaps per se.. it’s about stat padding and running it up. If Dak was doing that he wouldn’t be sitting out in the 4th quarter in several games. It’s just amusing that he’s essentially being punished for killing teams early. Why should his production suffer for him simply playing better than most while his defense does the same?

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You do realize Even I guessed the correct answer therefore NFZ will ***** up and not answer,  right?

GL!!

I did not see your guess.

@NoFlyZone just like the Patriots, Titans, Bears and Giants, the Cowboys are one of 5 teams that do not have a win against a team that currently has a winning record.

Cowboys are frauds.

37 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He has only sat out 1, one, uno fourth quarter entirely.

You’re bound and determined to miss the point. I never, ever said that he had missed the entirety of several 4th quarters.. only that he has missed time in the 4th quarter in a good handful of games. It’s dumb to insinuate that his production comes from stat padding when he has ended up resting in several games instead of actually stat padding. Maybe if he’d chill and have 20 yards at halftime with a 0.0 passer rating he’d be in more of a position to have closer games in the fourth quarter.

38 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@NoFlyZone just like the Patriots, Titans, Bears and Giants, the Cowboys are one of 5 teams that do not have a win against a team that currently has a winning record.

Cowboys are frauds.

Cool, this means exactly nothing given that any fan even attempting to be objective can admit that Dallas is obviously far better than those teams. Lumping them in with that company is dumb and meaningless.

42 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Cool, this means exactly nothing given that any fan even attempting to be objective can admit that Dallas is obviously far better than those teams. Lumping them in with that company is dumb and meaningless.

Eagles have beaten 3 teams with an 8-3 record, best team the Cowboys have beaten is the 5-6 Rams.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

just like the Patriots, Titans, Bears and Giants, the Cowboys are one of 5 teams that do not have a win against a team that currently has a winning record.

Cowboys are frauds.

I never posted the answer but knew immediately he wouldn't respond because it was obvious. 

But hey at least we now know the Cowboys are better then those other 4 teams so there's that. 🤷 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

If you could read you’d have your answer. 

I can read, you are just wrong.  Dallas is not as good as their 8-3 record.

They have beaten teams with a combined winning percentage of .303

They have been outscored 70-33 by teams with a winning record.

They are 1 of 5 teams in the NFL who have not beaten a team with a winning record.

You have the Eagles, Bills and Dolphins on the upcoming schedule, we will all see who your team is the next couple of weeks, and then maybe you can come to grips with the facts.

54 minutes ago, downundermike said:

They are 1 of 5 teams in the NFL who have not beaten a team with a winning record.

You have the Eagles, Bills and Dolphins on the upcoming schedule, we will all see who your team is the next couple of weeks, and then maybe you can come to grips with the facts.

Don't forget the Lions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Don't forget the Lions.

They are basically less popular Dallas. Aside from beating KC week 1 without Chris Jones or Kelce, they haven't really beaten anyone either, and the Ravens pounded them just like 9ers did to Dallas. Dallas and Detroit are both fools gold.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

They are basically less popular Dallas. Aside from beating KC week 1 without Chris Jones or Kelce, they haven't really beaten anyone either, and the Ravens pounded them just like 9ers did to Dallas.

No the Cowboys are akin the Dolphins. The Lions are a better, more well rounded team than both.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

I commented on all of this more than once. I have no idea why you aren’t following along.