πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

This Dallas beatdown does nothing for me, because I knew it would happen, because it happens every time Dallas plays a good team (excluding us). It's odd that more people didn't expect this to be the outcome. 25 years of tradition, and Dak doesn't have the penmanship to write something different.
Next year Dallas will win 11-13 games, all against average at best teams, get stomped the 2 or 3 times they play actual good teams, and then lose in the wildcard or divisional round.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Guess what's gonna happen when Dallas plays Miami in Miami next week.

Is Tyreek playing? If not

Parsons will feast on that OL and probablyΒ  beat Miami,Β  damn near kill Tua? He's a completely different QB without Tyreek to open things up and fly.

My gut says they lose, Dolphins go toe toe, 28-31 type score but win.

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Probably a Dallas win. They’ll go into that with something to prove now.

Yea, they had nothing to prove today, so they took this week off.Β  Even though homefield advantage, which Dallas needs to have any hope of beating a good team in the playoffs, was hanging in the balance. Makes sense.

We'll all be shocked if Dallas gets their guts pushed in again, like they do every time they play a good team not named The Eagles.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yea, they had nothing to prove today, so they took this week off.Β  Even though homefield advantage, which Dallas needs to have any hope of beating a good team in the playoffs, was hanging in the balance. Makes sense.

I never said that. They obviously came into that game flying high, though. Just didn’t seem energized.Β 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I never said that. They obviously came into that game flying high, though. Just didn’t seem energized.Β 

They seem to always lack energy against these good teams for some reason. Almost to the point where you can easily predict it happening again a week from now.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m unbothered. Things happen. For now I’m assuming it won’t be back to back humiliation like your team has/ is going through.Β 

Your team was just used as toilet paper. Now you get another road game against an even better team than Buffalo. Kinda odd to assume you wouldn't get your butts whooped by Miami since Dallas' modus operandi is to get beat down by the 3 good teams they play each season before losing in the playoffs. That's what Dallas is known for. Expecting Dallas to beat Miami, or even put up a fight really, is the same as expecting the Bears to beat Aaron Rodgers.

Miami 31 Dallas 13

Miami could easily make it 38 to 13, but just runs the clock out.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Your team was just used as toilet paper. Now you get another road game against an even better team than Buffalo. Kinda odd to assume you wouldn't get your butts whooped by Miami since Dallas' modus operandi is to get beat down by the 3 good teams they play each season before losing in the playoffs. That's what Dallas is known for. Expecting Dallas to beat Miami, or even put up a fight really, is the same as expecting the Bears to beat Aaron Rodgers.

Miami 31 Dallas 13

Miami could easily make it 38 to 13, but just runs the clock out.

It’s like you have amnesia about last week. I don’t blame you. Thinking Dallas is going to get blown out is delusional.. and more coping.Β