πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

58 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Really ?? Β After NoFlyZone ran his mouth in our forum for months ??

Bro.. what? I’ve been quiet as a mouse even with things unraveling a bit for your team lately. I made basic discussion, but I was not here running my mouth and definitely haven’t been saying anything lately even when your team found itself in a tough spot lol.Β 

40 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Well, I apologize for that. If I would have seen it at the time, I would have called him out too. Like I said previously, "as far as I know". I didn't know this.

To be fair, it might have been a bit of a revenge post lol. I literally got tagged into this thread multiple times with trolling that season when our team would lose. I honestly don’t think I even said anything particularly egregious.. normally I’m not going around looking to simply be an *** to be honest.

45 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

@NoFlyZoneΒ and I have had few debates in our forum. As one would expect some don't agree with him, some slightly agree...you get the picture. I don't know if he has been disrespectful or not. I'm not going to go through and look. I do know he has posted a lot in here of late.

Right or wrong, there's no denying, he's passionate in/with position whether one agrees with him or not.

Β 

His posts are much better using the ignore button. I will admit to that HD. πŸ₯ƒ

1 hour ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Even though if we lose tomorrow it will hurt, I still have a smile on my face all week.Β 

Mike is going to be fired tomorrow right? lol

Jerry is going to go full nuclear but with several problems at hand.

Fire Fat Mike, everything Dak/Lamb did great this year most likely gets effected next year with new OC/HC.

I would of said Promote Dan Quinn to HC to keep that Defense intact, some stability. How do you sell that to the fans after 48 getting dropped on you vs GB exactly?

Splash hire Bill Belicheck,Β  Dan Quinn leaves, Micah goes full Max Crosby threatens I want to be traded.Β 

Fun times in Dallas incoming. 🍿🍿🍿

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jerry is going to go full nuclear but with several problems at hand.

Fire Fat Mike, everything Dak/Lamb did great this year most likely gets effected next year with new OC/HC.

I would of said Promote Dan Quinn to HC to keep that Defense intact, some stability. How do you sell that to the fans after 48 getting dropped on you vs GB exactly?

Splash hire Bill Belicheck,Β  Dan Quinn leaves, Micah goes full Max Crosby threatens I want to be traded.Β 

Fun times in Dallas incoming. 🍿🍿🍿

Jerry doesn’t go full nuclear. How long did JG stick around with all of those 8-8 seasons? Honestly, I really do think McCarthy will be back. DQ was more of an issue, if anything. That defensive performance was beyond inexcusable.Β 

59 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Jerry doesn’t go full nuclear. How long did JG stick around with all of those 8-8 seasons? Honestly, I really do think McCarthy will be back. DQ was more of an issue, if anything. That defensive performance was beyond inexcusable.Β 

I don't know! I have seen a lot of PC from Jerry, but this last one he seem really heart broken and let down. He said he is going to evaluate McCarthy each game in the playoffs, he went one and done again. Considering he is 81 and desperate to win as soon as possible having SB expectation like he did this year, I don't think he is going to just sit back and do nothing.

54 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I don't know! I have seen a lot of PC from Jerry, but this last one he seem really heart broken and let down. He said he is going to evaluate McCarthy each game in the playoffs, he went one and done again. Considering he is 81 and desperate to win as soon as possible having SB expectation like he did this year, I don't think he is going to just sit back and do nothing.

I just think losing DQ and McCarthy all at once will be a bit much for him. Honestly, the game really was more on DQ.. not as much on McCarthy. Your defense giving up 42 points, pretty much a TD every single time GB touched the ball, made it pretty much impossible.. and it’s not like GB had set a precedent for being even remotely that kind of offense prior to this debacle by the Dallas defense. McCarthy wasn’t great, Dak was poor for pretty much 1/2 the game (and admitted to more or less pressing because the defense needed help).. but ultimately the defense was the unit that was catastrophic.Β 
Β 

McCarthy’s offense was only just installed this season. I don’t think they’re going to tear that down already. Not when it was as good as it was and Dak was clearly very comfortable with it.Β 

The Cowboys nearly got goose egged in the 1st half and his offense was directly responsible for allowing 14 pts in the 1st half.Β  Laughable to point the finger in any direction.Β  This was a complete and total dismantling and *** kicking from a team that a month ago that got beaten by Tommy DeVito.Β  Good luck selling bringing anyone back to the fans.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

πŸ‘†

Good night, y’all. Good work today 🍻 

I think there was definitely something to what you said. They’re just.. such a momentum team at times. When it goes well, it often goes really well. When it goes bad, it often goes really bad. When they throw that knock out punch, they make sure their opponent stays down. If they get punched in the teeth early, they tend to stay down. They definitely have the talent, for the most part, but I’m not sure how they fix this.Β 

• Like 1

More I think about it, does anyone really believe Bill Belicheck could work for Jerry Jones? Think Jerry Jones could stay TF out of day to day football operations "the "Patriot way"?

No weekly PC, no talking to the media weekly about what players will play, not play. You know normal stuff majority of owners do which is STFU and watch?

Harbaugh on the other hand when offered 15-20M...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β