πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Jlash said:

I mean.....Tony is sort of short for Antonio right? It's not like his name was Duckworth Antonio Ramiro Romo and people just chose Tony. At least his made sense.

Dak is short for Dakota, his middle name. There are plenty of people who go by their middle name. Its not weird.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dak is short for Dakota, his middle name. There are plenty of people who go by their middle name. Its not weird.

That's fine. He's got two female names and he chose a somewhat masculine version of one. It doesn't bother me.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I mean.....Tony is sort of short for Antonio right? It's not like his name was Duckworth Antonio Ramiro Romo and people just chose Tony. At least his made sense.

Plenty of people go by their middle name though. Surely you can see how to get Dak out of Dakota.

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Obviously it's a team game. Carson just elevates the team to another level.Β 

If the Cowboys and Eagles switched defenses, we would be 7-1 and you guys would have a few more losses on the record.Β 

Dak would elevate you just as much as Carson, if not more. Just like he did for us.Β 

If the Cowboys and Eagles switched defenses, we would be 7-1 and you guys would have a few more losses on the record.Β 

Dak would elevate you just as much as Carson, if not more. Just like he did for us.Β 

Not true. Wentz makes tougher throws because he's a more aggressive quarterback (i think we can both agree on that) AND Dakota isn't houdini likeΒ 

Just now, eagles18 said:

Not true. Wentz makes tougher throws because he's a more aggressive quarterback (i think we can both agree on that) AND Dakota isn't houdini likeΒ 

Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game.Β 

Wentz is a more aggressive and more "houdini" QB than Tom Brady also. He is also a worse QB.Β 

Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game.Β 

Wentz is a more aggressive and more "houdini" QB than Tom Brady also. He is also a worse QB.Β 

That entire comment is full of "i lost this debate but i'm still going to spurt out horse crap to continue it". I'll give you that Dak is as good of a scrambler. (Maybe). Remind me who's the best qb on 3rd down in the league?Β 

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

no way Dakota makes this throwΒ 

Β 

Thats not even a hard throw. And its a play he has been running for 5 years. There is no way Carson will ever out play Aaron Rodgers. In arguablyΒ all 3 of their first 3 meetings.Β 

Β 

Edited by Matts4313

Thats not even a hard throw. And its a play he has been running for 5 years. There is no way Carson will ever out play Aaron Rodgers. In all 3 of their first 3 meetings.Β 

Β 

not a hard throw???? hahahaha cmon man, stop it... just stop it...Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

the scramble was impressive. The throw was to an open man. The throw wasnt that hard.Β 

he ducked a sack, climbed the pocket, got hit hard but still completed the pass to an UDFA running back in the corner of the endzone while covered.Β