πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I dunno man. Utter nonsense though. I don't care to debate with him about this anymore. He likes his quarterbacks like he likes his women...average and only attractive to him.Β 

And Eagles fans are much like their sex life..... head stuck up eachothers bum.Β 

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/11/dak_prescott_carson_wentz_eagles_dallas_cowboys.html

"I said last week that Dak is the best quarterback in the division," Harrison said. "And I kept getting all these texts saying, 'Carson Wentz, Carson Wentz.' Dak is the best quarterback in the division."

Β 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive seen Eli make that throw Wentz did too... Whats your point?

Bruh you literally posted a video of a QB making 1 read and running up the middle. If Eli made similar awesome throws I don't doubt that. But I don't see how giving up after one read and running up the middle untouched for 10 yards is something worth sharing lol

7 minutes ago, Phire said:

Bruh you literally posted a video of a QB making 1 read and running up the middle. If Eli made similar awesome throws I don't doubt that. But I don't see how giving up after one read and running up the middle untouched for 10 yards is something worth sharing lol

That wasnt the point of the video? It was to show a drive in which Dak was 100% of the reason we scored. He also threw a perfect ball to Dez; which I am assuming you saw as its literally the next play.

And it wasnt giving up after one read - its reading that the defense is in man and that the smart play is to run.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

There is no point in continually arguing Wentz vs Dak. No one besides Cowboys fans are picking Dak. Dak had the better rookie year. Wentz is now a tier above him. Dak is very good and it isn't a knock on him that Wentz is better as Wentz is playing as a top QB right now.Β 

5 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

There is no point in continually arguing Wentz vs Dak. No one besides Cowboys fans are picking Dak. Dak had the better rookie year. Wentz is now a tier above him. Dak is very good and it isn't a knock on him that Wentz is better as Wentz is playing as a top QB right now.Β 

You do realize that just earlier in this thread that one of YOUR OWN EAGLES POSTERS complained that they are defensive because outside of Eagles fans - everyone else in the world loves Dak and hates Wentz; right? You do realize that? So which one is it? Everyone loves Wentz or everyone loves Dak? It cant be both.Β 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That wasnt the point of the video? It was to show a drive in which Dak was 100% of the reason we scored. He also threw a perfect ball to Dez; which I am assuming you saw as its literally the next play.

And it wasnt giving up after one read - its reading that the defense is in man and that the smart play is to run.Β 

aren't quarterbacks supposed to read a defense? It's in their job description. The QB coach strikes again!

Edited by eagles18