πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dallas is undefeated with the Eagles Defense. The EAgles are 4-5 with the Cowboys defense.Β 

Ehh, I dunno about the first part. Dak looked like Weeden against Denver.Β 

The only thing I can say with 1000% certainty is that Dallas would win the Super Bowl this year with Carson at QB.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol

Β 

7-2. Lee played the worst game that I have ever seen in my life against the Broncos. Science says that would be a repeat for you all. Which means instead of you putting up 50, they put up 50.Β 

It'd be a shootout, we'd still winΒ 

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Example of a bait:Β Dak Prescott is an terrible QB and will be out of the league in a year.

Not an example of a bait:

Β 

Bro - dont try and lecture me about bait. I majored in baiting during my graduate degree. I liked it so much I joined a cult on Reddit dedicated to baiting. I have since been promoted in parts of far east Asia to master. I am a master baiter, you will address me with respect.Β 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro - dont try and lecture me about bait. I majored in baiting during my graduate degree. I liked it so much I joined a cult on Reddit dedicated to baiting. I have since been promoted in parts of far east Asia to master. I am a master baiter, you will address me with respect.Β 

The only one who got baited is you into adding another couple hundred posts to our forum.

Ez.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

Why are you arguing with Matts he chases 4's.......

Speaking of 4's - I have swiped right on almost everyΒ single Asian.Β I have not gotten a single like back. WTF? I get all the different races, but no Asians. Im nowΒ swiping on <4's if theyre Asians because I feel like I am getting blackballed here.Β 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking of 4's - I have swiped right on almost everyΒ single Asian.Β I have not gotten a single like back. WTF? I get all the different races, but no Asians. Im nowΒ swiping on <4's if theyre Asians because I feel like I am getting blackballed here.Β 

AsiansΒ play hard to get. Shake it off and get back out there.

4 hours ago, Phire said:

We've been keeping score of Matts baits since last night bruh, I gotta update after I get home.

I deserve at least 1/2 credit (5pts) since Breezy suckered him in 30 seconds before my post? Just saying. It's like taking Candy from a Matt's.

Edited by Nabbs4u