πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

There should be some advertising going on with this site.Β I feel like if more fans knew about it then there it would be alot more active. Probably the most effective would establish a facebook page and advertise through there. @Webmaster

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/62-feedback-forum/

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The less Giants fans there are the betterΒ 

What's funny is one of my very best friends is a die hard Giants fan, but the ones I've met on here are either lacking the ability to sense humor, or just.... grumpy.

Β 

Β 

Well, perception became reality on Wednesday when the embattledΒ GiantsΒ coach tookΒ a crackback block in the form of an ESPN report citing anonymous playersΒ who ripped McAdoo and said he has lost the team.

It sure looked like theΒ GiantsΒ quit the other day in their historic 51-17 home loss to the Rams, but McAdoo was adamant his team played with sufficient effort. It's sure seemed the Giants have tuned McAdoo out on recent weeks as their season has collapsed to 1-7 and two star players have been suspended after direct conflicts with the coach, but McAdoo insisted they had not.

But now two players - out of 53 on the active roster, plus another 10 on the practice squad andΒ 17 on injured reserve - have declared, without putting their name to it, that McAdoo has lost the team. No matter what McAdoo and others say publicly, or privately, it's about done now. The perception has become reality, and given everything that has transpired over the first nine weeks of the season, that perception seems pretty spot on.

Β 

• Like 1