πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

23 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Just got Home and saw the cowboys box score...lol

Was it as bad as it looks on paper?! Β Man, we should crush those fools next week without Zeke.

worse, they stat padded and their only score came off a matt ryan INT

Saints don't scare me because they're a running team. We're the best run defense in the league. Until someone runs on us I'm not afraid of any rushing attacks. We rotate enough guys at DL to counter any committee. Brees doesn't have any weapons to get it done through the air.

14 minutes ago, Phire said:

Saints don't scare me because they're a running team. We're the best run defense in the league. Until someone runs on us I'm not afraid of any rushing attacks. We rotate enough guys at DL to counter any committee. Brees doesn't have any weapons to get it done through the air.

Saints are the biggest threat in the NFC. Rams #2.Β 

Β 

Just now, Danger said:

Trufant should have had 2 picks, RayneΒ also had multiple throws in the dirt.

Never felt the pressure and didn't step up into the pocket at all. He just drops back and expects nobody to come after him. You might get away with that in college but in the NFL you MUST step up into the pocket. He probably avoids 2-3 sacks if he did.Β 

Just now, Phire said:

Never felt the pressure and didn't step up into the pocket at all. He just drops back and expects nobody to come after him. You might get away with that in college but in the NFL you MUST step up into the pocket. He probably avoids 2-3 sacks if he did.Β 

He did one time. It was early in the game, where he extended the play and threw to Dez Bryant who was able to shake the coverage. But yes his pocket presence completely fell apart after a couple of sacks.