πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I will point out one thing: My team is pathetic when Lee isnt playing. Its unreal. And Chaz Green needs to be beaten with a metal bat for that performance. We have no depth and its disgusting. There is not a team more reliant on their star players than the 2017 Cowboys.Β 

So like 75% of every NFL season?

edit - also never count on a guy named "Chaz"

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

Just now, eagles18 said:

IF Halapoulivaati Vaitai continues to ball out, what happens with the line? IMO we have to bring back peters until he retires, especially with how dominant he was pre-injury. Lane Johnson deserves to be LT and Vaitai will deserve a starting spot but he may just have to wait his turnΒ 

I have to disagree with you in all cases here.

This is a business. Trimming Peters opens up some very much needed cap space, and given the numbers on the Jernigan deal, I am almost certain he's gone. Yes he was dominant pre-injury, but he's coming off of a MAJOR injury in his mid 30's. Even if he's ready for next season, he won't be anywhere near the same. Keep Lane at RT where he's been more or less the best in the league. No reason to mess with that. The coaching staff is right in this case. Vaitai has been doing fine at LT.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

dude. why are you linking us to skip and stephen a.Β 

Β 

But skip is kinda right, we have no chance without lee. 0.Β 

Yes and if your entire team is that dependent on one player, then you're not a good team.

I link to Skip because he is the epitome of modern Cowboys' fans' argumentative stereotypes. He's a clown.

Just now, Danger said:

Yes and if your entire team is that dependent on one player, then you're not a good team.

I link to Skip because he is the epitome of modern Cowboys' fans' argumentative stereotypes. He's a clown.

If your entire team is dependent on one player who is hurt more than he is healthy then you poorly ran team.Β 

• Like 2