πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nothing has changed on my opinion regarding Dak. But after a loss like that, you kinda have to sit in the corner and think about your life choices. The fact that weve had 2 beatdowns and Lee is gone just tells me this is a likely a lost season and it would be dumb to argue any different.Β 

I hope I am wrong. But I dont see our defense stopping anyone without Lee. Offensively I think we will recover.Β 

i think its more sad that yourΒ D relies on one person...Β 

Ezekiel Elliott withdraws appeal, will serve full 6-game ban

Elliott has withdrawn his appeal to the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of appeals. A hearing had been scheduled for Dec. 1 for a potential preliminary injunction.

"This decision is in no way an admission of any wrongdoing, and Mr. Elliott is pleased that the legal fight mounted by him and his team resulted in the disclosure of many hidden truths regarding this matter, as well public exposure of the NFL's mismanagement of its disciplinary process. Mr. Elliott will maximize this time away from the game and come back even stronger both on and off the field. He intends to release a final personal statement in the upcoming weeks and until then we have no further comment."

@Matts4313Β basically what I told you would be the wisest decision for him to do.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/930914934409580544/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fnfl%2Fdallas-cowboys%2FBolt%2FDallas-Cowboys-RB-Ezekiel-Elliott-to-withdraw-NFL-appeal-serve-full-suspension-110544841

Β 

The take away is what I argued vehemently with @MKnight82Β and @AZ_Eaglesfan.Β 

"Zeke is happy that his legal fight disclosed many of the hidden truths as well as publicly exposing the NFL's mismanagement"

I told you from day 1 that Zeke wanted this to be a very public battle. So did the NFLPA.Β 

Just now, Danger said:

Ezekiel Elliott withdraws appeal, will serve full 6-game ban

@Matts4313Β basically what I told you would be the wisest decision for him to do.

We posted at literally the same time. I knew once it got overruled in Texas that his chances were basically 0. He was fighting to clear his name (and the NFLPA was fighting to muddy the NFLs name), which is what I kept telling you all. This was the second best possible outcome if you look at it purely from his point of view/NFLPA.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I told you from day 1 that Zeke wanted this to be a very public battle. So did the NFLPA.Β 

Not geared at you personally Matts, but why then would the NFLPA pick to bring their riot gear for this legal battle but not even lift a finger for Lane Johnson and his "supposed" banned substance last season? If the NFLPA wanted this Ezekiel Elliot battle (about domestic violence etc. he's accused of) to be public, while avoiding a battle for a questionable lifting/recovery supplement, do they notΒ see the flawed reasoning in what they're fight for? Guys shoot up pain killers to be able to play in every single NFL game , but that substance wasn't allowed. Ha, I guess taking a substance is worse than disrespecting and getting physical with women. Maybe Lane and his attorneys needed to put up more of a fight after the post Week 4 ruling.

• Like 1