Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

Just now, El ramster said:

Playoff Suh might be a thing. But man

Donald where are the sacks baby lol. Screw it, play for the wins and not the stats. 

I've been thinking our 1st rounder should be a replacement for him but if we get this in the playoffs I can live with garbage in the  regular season. 

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

I've been thinking our 1st rounder should be a replacement for him but if we get this in the playoffs I can live with garbage in the  regular season. 

Nah. Suh isn't coming back. He'll try to get one last big deal.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Same. Super frustrating to watch Man! But we’re reaping the benefits.. He also knows hes playing for the big bucks. 

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Both run defenses showed up in a big way.

You guys can find an Ingram replacement. Hell, C.J. Anderson is a FA. Watson could be tougher, but you never know. One of your young TEs might step up, or you might land a guy in the Draft. As long as Brees has a strong year, you'll have a chance. You aren't losing much on defense, right?

It's bigger than who's on the roster and their stats. Ingram and Watson are like, spiritual leaders or something with this team. We lost Jenkins and Harper after 2013 and it took 3 full years to recover from losing them. You just can't replace heart and soul players with a good draft pick. It takes time to build back up. I think we can still be a pretty good team but IMO this was the last real shot we had.

1 minute ago, Destructo Spin said:

It's bigger than who's on the roster and their stats. Ingram and Watson are like, spiritual leaders or something with this team. We lost Jenkins and Harper after 2013 and it took 3 full years to recover from losing them. You just can't replace heart and soul players with a good draft pick. It takes time to build back up. I think we can still be a pretty good team but IMO this was the last real shot we had.

Gotta have your young guys step up. We'll be having that happen soon too with Whitworth retiring.

3 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

I've only got half a bottle left. I'd drink the rest if I stayed awake so that's why I'm going to bed.

I haven’t eaten all day! Was going to order food but the game had started. Didn’t want to miss a thing. I’m paying now for that decision. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I haven’t eaten all day! Was going to order food but the game had started. Didn’t want to miss a thing. I’m paying now for that decision. 

Me neither. I have food in the fridge, but I'm still processing the fact that we're going to the Super Bowl.

Archived