canadaluvsdallas

Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

Gotta be honest. Outside of like 4 or 5 players. Alot of these guys I'm not too crazy about. 

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Gotta be honest. Outside of like 4 or 5 players. Alot of these guys I'm not too crazy about. 

Just curious...but which ones?

Just now, D82 said:

Just curious...but which ones?

Ones I like or ones I dont like?

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Ones I like or ones I dont like?

The ones you aren't fond of.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

The ones you aren't fond of.

Like Deebo Samuel for example, or Andy Isabella . Both of whom are considered 2nd round picks with some mocks consider one of those players a 1st rounder.

I can understand wanting a dangerous slot guy. But considering there will likely be a better player on the board at our pick, why these two? I would consider them last resort type picks at 58.

Don't get me wrong I like them as players and I think our offense could benefit from either guy. But our team has some serious drawbacks in certain areas where we are need to address it with some serious talent to get us over that hump. For example, I have stated time and time again we need some real redzone threats for Dak to throw too. Much bigger guys that we can take advantage of their size. There are guys that could fall or we could even possibly move up for if we absolutely have to have one. Better talents then Samuel and Isabella that fit that criteria in ways that they just can't like Hakeem Butler or Miles Boykin.

Gerald Willis

Stanley Morgan

Jaylon Ferguson

Jonathan Abrams

Taylor Rapp

Darius Harris

Terry Beckner

Are the names I can think of.

I think you take BPA and don't worry about it. 

Nice I like Deebo Samuel & Mike Weber. Still waiting to see that Hakeem Butler meeting though....

Edited by canadaluvsdallas