NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's played great this year. Lots of people didn't play up to par last night. 

We need another LB regardless of Kendricks playing well or not.

Seattle knew exactly what they were doing. Don't be surprised if the Rams and Saints do similar things. 

1 hour ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Just throwing it out there. Kendricks is still terrible and we absolutely need to have a better coverage linebacker replacing Hicks. 

He lost his assignments on about 17 bootleg plays last night. 

You do realize, They had him being a spy on Wilson right, Exactly like they had him do against Prescott. He's not going to be able to cover as he noramlly does cause hes sticking to his assignment. Seattle noticed this from when we played dallas and exploited us on it. BTW why in the hell are you even trying to cover anyone with Mcleod. I haven't liked him at all in philly since they signed him. Always playing wayyy to deep or not being aggressive battling against the throw in the air and is slow as **** 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

You do realize, They had him being a spy on Wilson right, Exactly like they had him do against Prescott. He's not going to be able to cover as he noramlly does cause hes sticking to his assignment. Seattle noticed this from when we played dallas and exploited us on it. BTW why in the hell are you even trying to cover anyone with Mcleod. I haven't liked him at all in philly since they signed him. Always playing wayyy to deep or not being aggressive battling against the throw in the air and is slow as **** 

YES! All aboard the McLeod sucks donkey bandwagon. 

Tony Brown is one of my favorite players in this draft. I have no idea where he's projected to go but he's one of those players that plays with a ton of attitude, was an elite athlete coming out of high school, and is all over the field. 

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Tony Brown is one of my favorite players in this draft. I have no idea where he's projected to go but he's one of those players that plays with a ton of attitude, was an elite athlete coming out of high school, and is all over the field. 

I thought you and alabama broke up 

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

We did but I still like a lot of Alabama's friends (players)

I don't know if I i was a gm i'd draft a guy from alabama. Why go somewhere to be a JAG when you can go to a less talented team and be the guy? I just think that's dumb. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't know if I i was a gm i'd draft a guy from alabama. Why go somewhere to be a JAG when you can go to a less talented team and be the guy? I just think that's dumb. 

If it wasn't for the culture in Alabama and I was a recruit with an offer from Alabama, I'd go there in a second. Facilities are arguably the best in college football. The strength and conditioning program there is amongst the best. The coaching is incredible. And there's a proven track record of getting guys to the NFL. 

If I was a GM, I'd totally understand why. 

Archived