Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

disagree

naz isnt any real threat.

he has little in game sway, and would not be able to fakeclaim a role effectively

I'm more interested in that the former half is applicable to about 8 people in the game, yet was directed specifically at Naz.

Just now, SwAg said:

Says the guy who announced his plan to the thread.

What is the incentive for Mafia to lynch hop with you?

What is the incentive for Town to lynch hop with you?

bah.. who cares if I "announced" it

last game it was so expected of me that people used it as a false excuse to tunnel on me when I DIDN'T do it

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Stale votes RARELY go the town's way (I know, this vote ISN'T stale), but the point is, more movement is better.

Even if it doesn't go the town's way it gives more to read off of... rather than everyone just saying "they were my N1 meta read"

I don't have evidence of this, but I would bet N1 meta reads are no more successful than an RNG lynch would be.. Maybe even worse

Just now, Tk3 said:

last game it was so expected of me that people used it as a false excuse to tunnel on me when I DIDN'T do it

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Stale votes RARELY go the town's way (I know, this vote ISN'T stale), but the point is, more movement is better.

Even if it doesn't go the town's way it gives more to read off of... rather than everyone just saying "they were my N1 meta read"

I don't have evidence of this, but I would bet N1 meta reads are no more successful than an RNG lynch would be.. Maybe even worse

thats why my read is based on content directly in the thread 

if i didnt have a good read, i would be more apt to try to run up the vote on someone to see what happens.

squires muted reactions to my posts make me feel even better about his lynch. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm more interested in that the former half is applicable to about 8 people in the game, yet was directed specifically at Naz.

I mean... Like 3 posts ago I named 4 people I was willing to apply it to and vote for..

Everyone ignored the post, so I chose 1 (somewhat) at random and went with it..

Don't try to push some narrative that I am tunneled on Naz or something.. If I DIDN'T chose someone specifically you would be criticizing that I hadn't done so..

At this point you are looking for reasons to make anything I say suspicious

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Your answer to those questions, which initially prompted you to question my ability, is to dispute the premise and surmise no one cares.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean... Like 3 posts ago I named 4 people I was willing to apply it to and vote for..

Everyone ignored the post, so I chose 1 (somewhat) at random and went with it..

Don't try to push some narrative that I am tunneled on Naz or something.. If I DIDN'T chose someone specifically you would be criticizing that I hadn't done so..

At this point you are looking for reasons to make anything I say suspicious

I'm not pushing any narrative on you.  I'm merely holding the hands of the Town to have a nice record to go back through on LyLo if I'm dead.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats why my read is based on content directly in the thread 

if i didnt have a good read, i would be more apt to try to run up the vote on someone to see what happens.

squires muted reactions to my posts make me feel even better about his lynch. 

@Malfatron  What have I been muted on?  If you have additional questions, ask away.

Archived