Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Okay, so what do we know?

1. In the three writeups (page 1 plus the two results), we've had two names in bold and two names in bolded green.
  2. Apparently, we're not going to be told the alignment of the people we lynch.
  3. That said, it seems unlikely that DUI Dewey and Banjoin' Billy-Bob are the ones who "don't belong in the trailer park."
  4. As such, with Malf/Petey's death if we assume a 9-2 starting position, we're at 6-2. If this is correct:
    1. At worst, we have only two days.
    2. At the same time, we've had no night-time kills beyond Billy-Bob's shotgun o' death, which seems more a fit of pique than mafia. If we get extremely lucky, we have four days.
  5. If I'm wrong and either Dewey or Billy-Bob are mafia, then we're 7-1 and in somewhat better position (3-5 days). I'm dubious of we're that lucky.
  6. If both were mafia, the game would almost certainly be over, so at least one was a mis-lynch, and again, given the names, probably both are.

People who have been fingered as primary suspects (have been vote leaders at various points)

Woz
Tk3

Part of the case against me:

• Meta-read: taying too focused on traffic, vote counts, not as much on the thread action
  • Disappeared at points along the way, doesn't seem as engaged as in past
  • Voted for one lynch (though, that was in part to dodge the noose himself)

Part of the case against Tk3:

• Was a leading lynch target in day one, but managed to slide past the executioner
  • Claimed to be a fruit vendor
  • Disappeared for most of day two
  • Voted for both lynch victims (though, first one was to dodge the noose himself)

Feel free to chime in other things.

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know that I'll subscribe to that logic.

I'd also bet Mission was actually Mafia.  He seemed to know precisely how to activate his pseudo-Kingmaker.

I could see that both ways actually. For now though I'd agree. 

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know that I'll subscribe to that logic.

I'd also bet Mission was actually Mafia.  He seemed to know precisely how to activate his pseudo-Kingmaker.

Could it have been triggered by his lynch?

That's why no kill n1.  Mafia got the kill n2 bc we lynched one of them.

Just now, The Orca said:

I could see that both ways actually. For now though I'd agree. 

It makes sense that it was either triggered or a part of his ability bc he posted after 11:05 without any punishment from dome and the move potentially went through.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Could it have been triggered by his lynch?

That's why no kill n1.  Mafia got the kill n2 bc we lynched one of them.

I don't think I follow the second part.  I don't even think it was a night kill.  I think Mission used his role to kill Malf, or he happened to emulate a Royal mechanic, and it just so happened to correspond.  I don't know if it was the first person to vote for him (which I think was Malf?), or he chose.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't think I follow the second part.  I don't even think it was a night kill.  I think Mission used his role to kill Malf, or he happened to emulate a Royal mechanic, and it just so happened to correspond.  I don't know if it was the first person to vote for him (which I think was Malf?), or he chose.

It was after the deadline so whatever he did in the thread would not have been allowed, unless it was an ability he had.  

What I was getting at, is potentially there are no night kills.  Each mafia member gets to hit someone from the "gallows" if they are lynched 

Archived