TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Can't wait for the Hound to come crush some skulls. Love that character. Hound has to kill the Mountain, right? Then Arya kills the Hound? Damn man. 

The Hound seems really soft and regretful this season. He knows he can't kill the people he's with because he chopped that poor guy damn near in half once and he came back. And then he knows he got stomped out and left for dead by a woman recently. 

I think his confidence is shook.

Although him being able to see the white walkers knowing a way around the wall by looking into the fire was pretty cool. 

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Can't wait for the Hound to come crush some skulls. Love that character. Hound has to kill the Mountain, right? Then Arya kills the Hound? Damn man. 

I'm unsure of whats going to happen to the Brothers without banners storyline. This season seams super focused on the war at hand between Dany and Cersei while flirting with the Night King and Jon Snow. If I were to guess I would assume the Brothers without banners end up at or near the wall when that first fight begins.

Note: I'm also not someone who read the books.

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea, I'm not real sure why they're rushing through things now. There's only like what? 12 episodes left? Seems like they could handle 3 more full seasons. So many story lines will be culminated all at once. 

Yea, 4 episodes in and 3 battles down. I guess they want to clear up the Kings Landing battle before focusing on the Knight King? Purely speculation.

27 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Arya already left him for dead that could count as her "killing" him. 

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, 4 episodes in and 3 battles down. I guess they want to clear up the Kings Landing battle before focusing on the Knight King? Purely speculation.

Yea. Just think why the hell not make more money and really focus in on the battle for the throne and THEN really draw out the white walkers. But I guess it makes it a lot more interesting if the white walkers attack while Danerys or Cersei are really depleted. 

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Arya already left him for dead that could count as her "killing" him. 

I would assume Arya sees the Hound again and just filets him not really realizing he's sort of turned it around. Either way, I want the Hound to live. He's perfectly badassed. Just DGAF. Has no real agenda. Love him. ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

That was so fake/BS when Brienne of Tarth beat Hound... YEAH RIGHT... and i like Brienne of Tarth just should of got murked by Hound. 

For real. Agreed on all fronts. 

Hound 2020. Make Westeros great again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I would assume Arya sees the Hound again and just filets him not really realizing he's sort of turned it around. Either way, I want the Hound to live. He's perfectly badassed. Just DGAF. Has no real agenda. Love him. ❤️ 

Nah I doubt she has any real hard feelings for him. 

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

It seriously pissed me off. I was like "yeah they aren't pandering to the left with this one ¬¬" ... 

They have plenty of "woman power" in this damn show. Dany went from sex slave to riding dragons. Time to feed my desires and let the Hound slice and dice.